Well, we’re looking at a new year already. Can you believe it?
As the year comes to a close, it’s a great time to round-up all of my blog posts on Making Sense of Cents from the past year in one easy spot so that you can check them all out.
I have divided all of my blog posts into the following categories:
- My most favorite
- Money saving tips
- Debt tips
- Money management tips
- Make money blogging
- Make extra money
- Income reports
- Life, motivation, and inspiration
Also, I have a private community group for readers of Making Sense of Cents. If you want to improve your life and your financial situation, join here and let’s all help one another out!
My private group has already reached over 15,000 members and continues to grow. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Enjoy these money management tips!
My most favorite
In case you just want to see my absolute favorite Making Sense of Cents articles from 2019, I have included those ones first:
- My Quest To Be More Present And Enjoy Life More
- How To Get Rid Of A Timeshare – Stop Wasting Your Money!
- How To Reduce, Reuse, And Save More Cash
- How And Why My Husband And I Keep Separate Finances
- Living On A Boat – The Good, The Bad, And The Beautiful
- The Most Important Money Lessons I Learned From My Dad
- We’re Moving Onto A Plane!
- Less Stuff, More Freedom
Money saving personal finance tips
- Everything You Need To Know About How To Build Credit
- 16 Alternatives To Cable TV That WILL Save You Money
- 10 Quick and Easy One Pot Meals
- 10 Easy And Delicious Lunch Ideas For Work
- 21 Ways You Can Learn How To Save Money In College
- Summer Money Saving Tips: 18 Ways To Save
- Is Couponing Worth It? Are You Wasting Money When You’re Trying To Save?
- How To Earn Over 20x The National Savings Rate
- 10 Easy Freezer Meal Recipes
- Save Your Money And Avoid A Storage Unit
- 50+ Crazy Things People Have Done To Save Money
- 10 Easy And Affordable Meal Prep Ideas
- Save More At The Store By Avoiding These Common Sales Techniques
- The Ultimate Guide of Over 50 Money Saving Tips For 2019
Pay off debt tips
- How Amanda Paid Off $133,763 In Debt in 43 Months
- How We Paid Off $100,000 of Debt on a Single Income
- How I Paid Off $30,000 of Student Loans in 2 Years by Paying the Minimum Balance
- 2 Strategies and 3 Habits That Helped Me Pay Off $93,000 of Debt in 3.5 Years
- 6 Credit Card Myths You Need To Know The Truth About
- How We Paid off $266,329.01 in 33 Months
- How We Paid Off Our $223,000 House By The Time We Were 30 (Yes, We Have Kids!)
- Is Paying Off Your Debt Worth It?
- Top 5 Credit Card Mistakes And How To Avoid Them
- How Our Family of 5 Went from House Poor to Debt Free in 3 Years
- How We Paid Off $20,000 of Student Loan Debt in 12 Months at 23 Years Old
Related personal finance tip: With Credit Sesame you can get your credit score for free, with no catch. It doesn’t hurt to check, so you have no reason not to know your credit score. Your credit score can affect whether or not you are approved for a loan, whether you are hired at certain jobs, your interest rate, and more. It’s relatively easy to raise your credit score, so you should start doing so today! Read How Your Credit Score Affects Your Life + Credit Sesame Review.
Money management tips
- Can Buying Things Really Make You A Happier Person?
- Do You Need To Have “The Talk?” – 4 Powerful Reasons To Talk About Money
- Common Phone Scams: The Best Tips To Avoid Becoming A Victim
- Home Buying Tips You Need To Know Before You Buy
- How To Become Rich – It’s More Than Millions In The Bank
- Save Money With These Top Tips For Buying A New Car
- Money And Relationships: Are You On The Verge Of Calling It Quits?
- Is Your Job Costing You Too Much Money Each Year?
- Learn how to downsize your home, stress free!
Related personal finance tip: Personal Capital is a great resource that I highly recommend. You can track your net worth, your cash flow, your portfolio, your investments, and more. Read Personal Capital Review – Manage Your Money For Free.
Making money blogging
- 12 Free Resources To Grow Your Blog Fast
- How To Start A Successful Blog In 10 Steps
- 8 Reasons Why I Absolutely Love Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers
- 3 Super Common Legal Mistakes Bloggers Make (and How to Fix Them)
- How To Earn Money Blogging: Your Top Questions Answered
- Why All Bloggers Need An Email List
- How Jodi is making $7,000 a month blogging in a very narrow niche
- How I’ve Made Over $1,000,000 From My First Course Without a Big Launch
- How One Blogger Grew His Blog to Over 2 Million Visitors In A Year
How To Start A Blog FREE Course: With this free email course, I show you exactly how to create a blog, from the technical side (it’s easy – trust me!) all the way to earning your first income and attracting followers. Each day, for seven days, you will receive an email in your inbox that will help you create a successful and profitable blog, all from the very beginning. You can sign up here.
Make extra money
- The Best Online Tutoring Jobs – A Flexible Way To Make More Money
- How Sarah Earns $5,000,000 A Year With Shopify
- 18 Of The Best Ways To Make Extra Money For The Holidays
- How To Start As A New Freelance Writer
- Want To Make Money From Home? Here Are 17 Of The Best Online Jobs
- Is Thrift Store Reselling Good Or Evil?
- 12 Passive Income Ideas That Will Let You Enjoy Life More
- How To Make $300+ Weekly As An Online Tutor With Course Hero
- Can You Really Make Money With Paid Online Surveys?
- How We’ve Turned A Free Chair Into $103,000
- 10 Powerful Lessons That Every Freelancer Needs to Know
- How To Make $1,000 Extra With Facebook Each Month
- How I Made Over $1,000,000 in Photography Without Being a Pro
- Make Extra Money By Learning How To Teach English Online
- The Very Honest Truth About Going Full Time With My Side Hustle
- Want To Make An Extra $100 A Month? Learn How To Become A Mystery Shopper
- 80 Ways To Make Money On The Side in 2019
Life, motivation, and inspiration
- How To Be More Productive: 17 Tips To Help You Live A Better Life
- How To Better Yourself – 23 Challenges That Will Change Your Life
- Are Excuses Causing You To Be Bad With Money?
- 30 Money And Life Lessons I’ve Learned In The First 30 Years Of My Life
- Living Your Best Life Starts With No More Excuses
- 9 Ways To Successfully Balance School And Work
- Learn How To Set 2020 Resolutions — Make This Year The Best Yet!
- The Honest Truth About Van Dwelling: Answers To The Most Common Van Life Questions
- Are Budget Airlines Worth It? Here Are 6 Of The Best Tips To Cut Your Costs
- We’re Going To Start Living In A Van!
- 10 Easy and Delicious Camping Meal Recipes
- 10 Easy Road Trip Snack Recipes
- 15 Outdoor Jobs For People Who Love Being Outside
- Is Full-Time Traveling As Good As It Sounds?
- How We Made the Switch to Full-Time Travelers and Planning a Life of Adventure
- Work, Live, and Travel Where You Want
- Want To Be A Full-Time Traveler? 13 Ways To Make It Happen
- Sailing SV Delos – Living A Beautiful Life On The Sea
What is the best personal finance tip you learned this year?