Is fear stopping you from starting a new business or side hustle?
Almost every day, I receive an email that goes something like this: “I am afraid to start my side hustle and put myself out there. How do I get over this fear?”
This is a common fear for anyone starting something new.
Today, I am interviewing my friend Christine on ways to overcome your fears when starting a new side hustle or business. Plus, I ask her other mindset and productivity questions I often hear.
Christine is a former full-time blogger turned certified life coach, freelance writer, and online marketer. She has tried a variety of side hustles and online businesses, and she is here today to share helpful advice to get you started with your business or side hustle. Christine is also the creator of The Harbor, a life coaching monthly membership specifically for online entrepreneurs.
Some of the questions I ask her include:
- How can a person decide if a side hustle or business is for them?
- How can someone get over their fears of starting a business and actually begin?
- What’s the best planning method for productivity?
- How can entrepreneurs create better work-life balance?
- How can someone stop being overwhelmed when starting a new business?
- What do you think a person should do if they are feeling burnout from their side hustle or business?
Starting a new business or side hustle can lead to many questions and fears, which can prevent people from pursuing their dreams and finding ways to make money.
With today’s article, you will learn how to overcome your fears and take the necessary steps towards starting a successful business or side hustle. [Read more…]