On nights when you are busy, having a freezer meal ready to go is one of the best ways to feed you and your family. So, to help you get ready for your week, I have 10 easy freezer meal recipes for you to try, from breakfast burritos to meatless shepherd’s pie.
Freezer meals are simply meals you prep and cook in advance, stick in the freezer, and pull out to reheat when you need them. They are simple, healthy, and help you save money.
If you’ve never made freezer meals before, here are a few tips:
- Batch cook several meals at once.
- Label your meals with reheating directions.
- Use freezer quality bags so your food doesn’t get freezer burn.
- Make a list of what freezer meals you have and put it on your fridge or somewhere else that’s easy to see.
Trust me, these meals are nothing like the frozen dinners you would buy from the store – home cooked always tastes better (the from scratch Hot Pockets on this list look delicious!).
And, one of the best things about these easy freezer meal recipes is that you can save a lot of money on your monthly food budget. You will be less likely to get fast food or take out when you know that you have a delicious meal at home that you just need to pop in the oven or microwave.
For more recipe roundups, check out:
- 10 Meatless Monday Recipes You Should Try
- 10 Easy Homemade Snacks To Bring On Your Next Hike
- 10 Budget Recipes and Cheap Easy Meals You Should Try
Note: If you’re looking for easy weekly meal plans, full of budget recipes, I recommend $5 Meal Plan. $5 Meal Plan is a meal planning service that sends you a delicious meal plan and shopping list every week for just $5 a month.
Here are 10 easy freezer meal recipes to try:
1. Healthy Homemade Hot Pockets
2. Tuna Casserole
3. Freezer Mac And Cheese
4. Vegan Lentil Shepherd’s Pie
5. Crispy Cheddar Chicken
6. Breakfast Burrito Bonanza
7. Instant Pot Pumpkin And Plantain Curry
8. Butternut Squash Soup
9. DIY Frozen Breakfast Burritos
10. Black Bean Taco Soup
Are you interested in making easy freezer meal recipes?
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: