If you’re looking to start a blog or if you already have one, I have some great free resources, checklists, and guides to share with you today.
The resources in this blog post will help you create your blog, come up with blog post ideas, grow your blog income, design your website, learn how to share your website in order to grow your page views, and more.
These are all super valuable resources that will help you start on the right foot!
First, if you don’t have a blog, then I recommend starting off with my free blogging course How To Start A Blog FREE Course.
I started my blog, Making Sense of Cents, in August of 2011 and have built a great business. It allowed me and my husband to leave the day jobs we disliked to pursue something that we loved. Now, we travel full-time, make a great living (last month we made over $100,000 blogging), have a flexible schedule, have more time to spend with loved ones, and we will be able to retire early.
If you already have a blog or if you are thinking about starting one, I recommend checking out these free resources. The below will help you to create a successful blog and are super helpful! I receive so many common questions, and the resources below will help you in so many different areas. There are affiliate links below, but everything is free.
- Affiliate Marketing Cheat Sheet – With this time-saving cheat sheet, you’ll learn how to make affiliate income from your blog. These tips will help you rapidly improve your results and increase your blogging income in no time.
- 8 Easy Tips To Make Money From Sponsored Posts On Your Blog – Sponsorships on your blog are a great way to earn a living online. Learn how I made my first blogging income and how I now make $10,000-$20,000 a month with sponsored partnerships! This is a free cheatsheet.
- The Free Blogging Planner – The Blogging Planner is a free workbook that I created just for you! In this free workbook, you’ll receive printables for starting your blog, creating a blog post, a daily/weekly blog planner, goals, and more.
- The SEO Starter Pack (FREE Video Training) – Level up your SEO knowledge in just 60 minutes with this FREE 6-day video training.
- Pinterest Image Guide – This guide will teach you how to create the best pins for your blog posts.
- Pinterest Keyword Guide – The ultimate guide to understanding, finding, and using keywords on Pinterest.
- Convertkit – A great email marketing company to check out is Convertkit. They have great customer service and a free trial for new customers. I personally use Convertkit for my email list and I highly recommend them.
How To Start A Blog FREE Email Course
In this free course, I show you how to create a blog easily, from the technical side (it's easy - trust me!) all the way to earning your first income and attracting readers. Join now!
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive regular updates and get access to the free course.