If you’re looking to start a blog or if you already have one, I have some great free resources, checklists, and guides to share with you today.
The resources in this blog post will help you create your blog, come up with blog post ideas, grow your blog income, design your website, learn how to share your website in order to grow your page views, and more.
These are all super valuable resources that will help you start on the right foot!
First, if you don’t have a blog, then I recommend starting off with my free blogging course How To Start A Blog FREE Course.
I started my blog, Making Sense of Cents, in August of 2011 and have built a great business. It allowed me and my husband to leave the day jobs we disliked to pursue something that we loved. Now, we travel full-time, make a great living (last month we made over $100,000 blogging), have a flexible schedule, have more time to spend with loved ones, and we will be able to retire early.
If you already have a blog or if you are thinking about starting one, I recommend checking out these free resources. The below will help you to create a successful blog and are super helpful! I receive so many common questions, and the resources below will help you in so many different areas. There are affiliate links below, but everything is free.
- Affiliate Marketing Cheat Sheet – With this time-saving cheat sheet, you’ll learn how to make affiliate income from your blog. These tips will help you to rapidly improve your results and increase your blogging income in no time.
- 8 Easy Tips To Make Money From Sponsored Posts On Your Blog – Sponsorships on your blog are a great way of earning a living online. Learn how I made my first blogging income, and how I’m now making $10,000-$20,000 a month with sponsored partnerships! This is a free cheatsheet.
- The Free Blogging Planner – The Blogging Planner is a free workbook that I created just for you! In this free workbook, you’ll receive printables for starting your blog, creating a blog post, a daily/weekly blog planner, goals, and more.
- The 2021 Publicity Calendar – The 2021 Publicity Calendar contains 179 story ideas, dates, and hooks to help you create endless media attention and buzz! If you want to get featured in magazines and popular websites, this is something that you will definitely want to sign up for.
- The SEO Starter Pack (FREE Video Training)– Level up your SEO knowledge in just 60 minutes with this FREE 6-day video training.
- The Essential Blog Post Promotion Checklist – This is a great checklist that goes over what you need to do after your blog post is published.
- The Beginner’s Guide to Branding Your Blog – If you have a new blog, or if you are stuck in the design phase, this freebie will help you to brand and design your blog.
- 20 FREE (or almost free) WordPress Plugins – A very common question I receive is “What plugins should I use on my blog?” This freebie will tell you exactly what you should use!
- 7 Surefire Ways to Boost Your Blog Income Overnight – This free ebook gives great tips on how to increase your blogging income.
- 120 Awesome Blog Post Ideas – Are you struggling to come up with new content for your blog? Here are 120 great blog post ideas that will help you beat writer’s block and create great content.
- Facebook Ads For Bloggers 101 – This free training will show you how to increase your blog’s traffic with Facebook ads. This is the top area I’m working on this year, and I recommend you do the same!
- Blog Structure Blueprint – This freebie will help you to create an organized blog.
- The New Blogger’s Guide To Guest Posting – Guest posting is a great way to improve your blog traffic. However, there is a right and a wrong way to go about it. Here’s exactly what you should do!
- The Secret Blueprint For Blogging Success – This shows you the exact steps you need to grow your blog and make money!
- The Small Business Roadmap – Are you thinking about starting your own business? The Small Business Roadmap will show you what steps to take to start your own business.
- Constant Contact – A great email marketing company to check out is Constant Contact. They have great customer service and a free 60 day trial (no credit card required).
How To Start A Blog FREE Email Course
In this free course, I show you how to create a blog easily, from the technical side (it's easy - trust me!) all the way to earning your first income and attracting readers. Join now!
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive regular updates and get access to the free course.