2016 is almost over, so I thought I would list out all of my personal finance tips and blog posts in one easy spot from the past year so that you can check them all out.
I have all of my blog posts easily divided into the below categories:
- Money saving tips
- Debt tips
- Money management tips
- Make money blogging
- Make extra money
- Income reports
- Life, motivation, and inspiration
Enjoy these personal finance tips!
Money saving personal finance tips
- 30+ Ways To Save Money Each Month
- The $20 Savings Challenge
- 31 Birthday Freebies You Should Sign Up For
- 13 Retail Store Tricks That May Be Causing You To Spend More Money
- Why Paying For A Storage Unit Is A Waste of Money
- 7 Ridiculous Phone and Online Scams People Are Falling For
- 16 Smart Ways To Save Money On Groceries
- 16 Ways To Treat Yourself Without Going Broke
- How To Save Money Tips
- 11 Questions To Ask Yourself Before A Large Purchase
- Free Money Management Course – Master Your Money!
- Easy Tips For Buying Used and Saving Tons of Money
- The Power Of Frugality – You Shouldn’t Just Focus On Earning More
- How To Not Get Screwed At The Car Dealership
- How To Make Saving Money Fun – This Is The BEST Way To Save Money
Related personal finance tip: Sign up for a website like Ebates where you can earn free CASH BACK for just spending like how you normally would online. All you do is click on a store that you want to shop through (they have TONS of stores such as Kohls, REI, Toys R Us, etc.), and shop just like how you normally would. Ebates makes a commission for referring you to the store you just shopped at, and they give you some of that money back as a thank you. Plus, when you sign up through my link, you receive a free $10 cash back! My Ebates review: Money Saving Tip – Use Ebates For Free Cash Back.
- How We Paid Off Almost $10,000 in 10 Weeks
- Are You Stuck In Debt? Let’s Ditch The Cycle Of Being Broke And In Debt
- Can You Remove PMI From Your Mortgage?
- What To Do After You Pay Off Debt
- Things You May Feel When Paying Off Debt
Related personal finance tip: With Credit Sesame you can get your credit score for free, with no catch. It doesn’t hurt to check your credit score, so you have no reason not to know your credit score. Your credit score can affect whether or not you are approved for a loan, whether you are hired at certain jobs, your interest rate, and more. It’s relatively easy to raise your credit score, so you should start doing so today! Read How Your Credit Score Affects Your Life + Credit Sesame Review.
Money management tips
- How To Come Up With A Financial Plan Without Visiting A Professional
- We No Longer Have Traditional Health Insurance – Liberty HealthShare Review
- 17 Personal Finance Books That Will Change Your Life
- How Saying “No” to Money is Saving Me Money
- Are These Bad Money Habits Making You Broke?
- Yes, You Can Reach Financial Freedom
- The Complete Credit Score Guide – Improving Your Credit Score Has Never Been Easier!
- The Complete Budgeting Guide: How To Create A Budget That Works
- Early Retirement Myths Busted
- Do You Know Your Net Worth?
- Do You Know These 8 Important Things About Your Money?
- You Don’t Have To Go Broke For Your Kid’s Education
- Yes, Personal Finance Should Be Taught In School
- FAFSA Tips So That You Can Get The Most Financial Help For College
Related personal finance tip: Personal Capital is a great resource that I highly recommend. They provide financial software somewhat similar to Mint, and it is free as well. Personal Capital is much more detailed though, so between the two I would definitely choose Personal Capital. You can track your net worth, your cash flow, your portfolio, your investments, and more. Personal Capital pretty much picks up in the main area that Mint is not the greatest in, which is investment planning. Read Personal Capital Review – An Easier Way To Manage Your Finances.
Making money blogging
- The Ultimate Guide To Making Money Blogging – How I Earn Over $50,000 A Month Online
- How Blogging Paid Off My Student Loans
- How To Start A Blog FREE Course
- Why You Need To Grow Your Affiliate Income
- How To Quit Your Job And Become A Full-Time Blogger
- The Truth About Making Money Online
- 5 Effective Strategies to Increase Your Blog Traffic
- Blogging and Taxes – What You Need to Know
How To Start A Blog FREE Course: With this free email course, I show you exactly how to create a blog, from the technical side (it’s easy – trust me!) all the way to earning your first income and attracting followers. Each day for seven days, you will receive an email in your inbox that will help you create a successful and profitable blog, all from the very beginning. You can sign up here.
Make extra money
- How To Work From Home Selling On Amazon FBA
- How I Earned $655 From Random Craigslist Jobs In One Month
- How To Make $25,000 – $45,000 A Year As A New Photographer
- How I Started a Pinterest Consulting Side Hustle
- 12 Easy Ways To Earn Free Amazon Gift Cards
- Become A Brand Ambassador And Make Extra Money
- The Ultimate Guide To Starting A Side Business
- Learn How To Create A Profitable Ebook With Abby Lawson
- How I Earn $200,000+ Writing Online Content
- Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer Or Virtual Assistant
- I Get Paid to Play on Facebook. You Can Too!
- 4 Ways To Earn Money With A Fitbit
- How To Find Time To Make More Money
- Make Money Proofreading By Becoming A Freelance Proofreader
- Make Money At Home By Becoming A Bookkeeper
- 8 Items To Sell Around Your Home For Extra Money
- January 2016 Online Income Report – $44,782
- February 2016 Blog Income Report – $49,607
- My March 2016 Blog Income Report – $72,196
- My April 2016 Blog Income Report – $71,761.30
- My May 2016 Blog Income Report – $69,085
- My June 2016 Blog Income Report – $68,440
- My July 2016 Blog Income Report – $112,594
- My August 2016 Blog Income Report – $90,188
- My September 2016 Blog Income Report – $102,911
- My October 2016 Blog Income Report – $99,607.18
- My November 2016 Blog Income Report – $106,383.89
Life, motivation, inspiration
- Are Your Excuses Making You Broke And Unsuccessful?
- You’re Not That New Pair Of Shoes – 9 Ways Buying Things Won’t Make You Happy
- Are You Better Than Average?
- 30 Incredibly Easy Ways To Be Happier, Wealthier, and More Successful
- Why You Should Spend Like A Millionaire- The Frugal and Smart Money Habits of Millionaires
- 27 Money And Life Lessons I’ve Learned
- 11 Ways You’re Wasting Time And How To Change
- The Power Of Positive Thinking – This Can Change Everything!
- How To Take A 10 Day Trip To Hawaii For $22.40 – Flights & Accommodations Included
- What It’s Like Living In An RV
- What I Learned By Donating And Giving Away Nearly All Of My Stuff
- The Ultimate Guide To Getting Started RVing
- Celebrating Our One Year RV Life Anniversary
- Yes, You Can Save Enough Money For Long-Term Travel
- 9 Work From Home and Travel Careers
- Becoming an RV Family – How We Travel Full-Time With 4 Kids and 2 Dogs
- Downsizing Your Home? Here’s How I Went From A 2,000 Square Foot House To An RV
- How To Become An Au Pair And Travel The World
- How To Make Money While RVing
- How Much Does It Cost To RV?
Related tip: My preferred way to travel is to stay in short-term rental vacation homes such as Airbnb (this will give you a $20 Airbnb coupon code for your next stay). Airbnb vacation home rates are usually comparable or cheaper than a hotel, plus you usually have more room and there is usually a kitchen as well. Also, if you have a lot of people going on vacation with you, you can split a house for a much cheaper price than it would be for everyone to get a hotel room. Read my Airbnb review The Many Positives Of Using Airbnb Plus a Coupon Code For Your Next Vacation!
One last thing. My sister runs a great blog called FITnancials. Here are some of my favorite blog posts of hers:
- I Quit College To Travel The World
- Healthiest Foods For A Tight Budget
- 7 Books To Become A Better and Happier You
- How To Live A Healthy Lifestyle For Under $10 A Day
- 9 Easy Ways To Lose A Pound A Week
- 10 Ways To Have Long Lasting Energy
What are the best personal finance tips that you received in 2016? What was your favorite blog post from my blog or someone else’s?