Are you looking for some quick, breakfast meal prep ideas?
Prepping your breakfast in advance is the perfect way to make your mornings easier and stress free. No more skipping breakfast and relying on coffee to get you through to lunch.
I remember back when I was working my full-time job as a financial analyst – I would either wake up right before I had to leave, or get up early and work on my side hustle.
Either way, I always overlooked breakfast to save time.
This made it so hard to get through the mornings, and all I could think about was lunch. I would spend my mornings so unfocused and groggy, and I am positive it had to do with the fact that I wasn’t eating a good breakfast in the morning.
This is not a good way to be productive at work!
Eventually, I decided to start doing some breakfast meal prep the night before. I figured, if I’m already making my lunch for work, why not get breakfast ready too.
Not only did I finally find the time for breakfast, I was no longer tempted to stop at a drive thru on my way to work or get unhealthy snacks when I got to the office.
Meal prepping helps you save time, eat healthier, and save money.
That’s why I’m so excited about the breakfast meal prep ideas I’m sharing with you today. Some of my favorites are the:
- Frozen smoothie packets – Everything you need for a smoothie is cut up, in a bag (I highly recommend using reusable bags), and ready to be blended in the morning.
- Banana bread muffins – Great for breakfast or a snack, and they’re a good way to use up overripe bananas.
- Taco breakfast scramble – I like mine extra spicy, and I love topping them with lots of freshly chopped avocados.
Many of these recipes are low carb or can be made vegetarian or vegan, and they’re all easy to make in advance. You can freeze lots of these breakfast meal prep ideas, too. This means you can make lots, and then not worry about breakfast for several days.
The next recipe on my list to make are the keto egg scrambles. This recipe gives you tons of options, so you can really customize your breakfast.
I will admit that it can take you a little time to get used to prepping your breakfast in advance, but it will change your morning routine for the better.
Even though I don’t work a traditional job anymore, these meal prep ideas have been a great way to eat breakfast on our boat or RV. It gives us more time during the daylight hours to explore wherever we happen to be.
Anything to make your day easier and more enjoyable!
For more delicious meal prep meals, check out:
- 10 Easy And Affordable Meal Prep Ideas
- 10 Easy Freezer Meal Recipes
- 10 Meatless Monday Recipes You Should Try
- 10 Budget Recipes and Cheap Easy Meals
Note: If you’re looking for easy weekly meal plans, full of budget recipes, I recommend $5 Meal Plan. $5 Meal Plan is a meal planning service that sends you a delicious meal plan and shopping list every week for just $5 a month.
Here are 10 easy breakfast meal prep recipes.
1. Frozen Smoothie Packs
2. 5-Ingredient Banana Bread Muffins
3. Veggie Loaded Breakfast Skillet
4. Bacon Egg Cheese Bagel Sandwich
5. Bacon Egg Cheese Bagel Sandwich Meal Prep Recipe
6. Ham And Potato Breakfast Casserole
7. Easy Egg Scrambles
8. Starbucks Bacon Bites
9. Taco Breakfast Scramble
10. Sausage Pizza Breakfast Muffins
What is your favorite breakfast meal prep recipe?