My 10 Budget Recipes roundup proved to be popular, so I’m back at it again with 10 Meatless Monday Recipes You Should Try.
Food is one of the largest expenses a family can have each month, which is why I’m a big believer in and lover of weekly meal plans. If you are looking for some new Meatless Monday recipes to start making for you and/or your family, then you’ve come to the right place.
According to the United States Department of Agriculture, the average family of four spends around $700 to $1,000 a month on food. That’s a lot of money, especially considering that most families waste around a large amount of their food each month!
- Does bringing lunch to work actually save money?
- 11 Vegetarian Meal Prep Recipes You Have To Try
- 13 Vegan Meal Prep Recipes You Will Love
If you want Meatless Monday recipes that are budget friendly and delicious, don’t worry, it is possible! The Meatless Monday ideas included in this recipes roundup are affordable, easy, and you may already have many of the ingredients in your home!
I have all of these recipes in my current meal plan, and I’m excited to make all of them.
Note: If you’re looking for easy weekly meal plans, full of budget recipes, I recommend $5 Meal Plan. $5 Meal Plan is a meal planning service that sends you a delicious meal plan and shopping list every week for just $5 a month.
Other helpful content to read:
- How I Make $1,500 A Month From Pinterest
- Ways To Make An Extra $1,000 A Month
- 12 Work From Home Jobs That Can Earn You $1,000+ Each Month
- 12 Easy Ways To Earn Free Amazon Gift Cards
- 30+ Ways To Save Money Each Month
Here are 10 Meatless Monday recipes you should try:
1. Roasted Garlic and Kale Spaghetti Squash with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
2. Roasted Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quesadillas
3. Vegan Jambalaya
4. Vegan Shepherds Pie
5. Pineapple Fried Rice
6. Vegan Tuscan Rigatoni
7. One Skillet Mexican Rice Casserole
8. Creamy Broccoli Apple Salad Recipe
9. Ricotta and Spinach Calzones
10. Three Cheese Baked Penne
What are your favorite Meatless Monday recipes right now? Share them in the comments below!