Learning how to earn free Amazon gift cards can help you pay for things throughout the year for free, such as Christmas or other holiday gifts, birthday gifts, household items, and more.
Plus, it's fairly easy to earn Amazon gift cards.
No, it won't make you rich, but it can make things you already have to purchase a little more affordable.
It's best to sign up for as many gift cards as you can. This is because each company may only give you so many points or rewards each month, so the more you sign up, the more Amazon gift cards you may be able to earn.
Also, many of them don't require much work at all.
Related posts on how to earn Amazon gift cards:
- 75+ Ways To Make Extra Money
- How I Earn Over $75,000 A Month Blogging
- 9 Work From Home and Travel Careers
- Ways To Make An Extra $1,000 A Month
Here are 12 ways to earn free Amazon gift cards and the best way to get free Amazon gift cards!
How to earn Amazon gift cards:
1. Earn Amazon gift cards with Swagbucks.
With Swagbucks, I am able earn Amazon gift cards every month with very little work. They have surveys you can take and there are countless other ways to earn points, like by simply using their search engine.
With Swagbucks, you just earn points, which you can then trade in to earn Amazon gift cards.
You can sign up for Swagbucks here, and you’ll receive a free $5 bonus just for signing up through my link.
2. Answer surveys through American Consumer Opinion.
American Consumer Opinion is one free online survey company I highly recommend. They pay you for each survey you complete and you may be able to earn a gift card or two each month through them. They primarily pay through check and PayPal, but you can also cash out and receive an Amazon gift card.
3. Take surveys with Survey Junkie and earn Amazon gift cards.
Survey Junkie allows you to sign up for many survey companies. You earn points by taking surveys, and you can then redeem your points for cash or to earn Amazon gift cards.
4. Earn free money with Ibotta by submitting your receipts.
With Ibotta, you simply create an Ibotta account, unlock rebates and rewards, go shopping, verify your purchases, and then get cash. You can redeem rebates from over 230 stores, such as Walmart, Target, Kroger, Publix, Walgreens, CVS, and more. And, it's free money!
You can earn cash, or you can earn gift cards to Amazon, Starbucks, and other stores.
5. Get paid to shop online with Inbox Dollars.
With Inbox Dollars, you can be rewarded for taking surveys, playing online games, shopping online, searching the web, and more. Plus, you get $5.00 free when you join today!
6. Take surveys at Harris Poll Online.
Harris Poll Online is another great and legitimate online survey company. You earn points with every survey you complete and you also receive points for surveys you are directed to but are unable to qualify for. Then, with the points you earn you can redeem them for valuable rewards, such as free Amazon gift cards.
7. Earn Amazon gift cards by completing tasks with MyPoints.
With MyPoints, you can earn rewards by completing tasks such as shopping online at Walmart and other stores. You can then redeem your points for gift cards.
8. Share your opinion with Opinion Outpost.
Opinion Outpost allows you to earn extra cash, gift cards, and more, just by sharing your opinion online.
9. Complete surveys with Prize Rebel.
With Prize Rebel, you complete surveys to earn Amazon gift cards, as well as points to numerous other places.
Prize Rebel has given out more than $10,000,000 in cash and rewards since 2007, and it's a great place to find paid online surveys.
10. Amazon Trade-In.
With Amazon's trade-in program, you can trade your used items for Amazon gift cards. You may be able to trade in items like cellphones, tablets, laptops, video games, video game consoles, books, cameras, and more.
Amazon's trade in program makes it easy to earn Amazon gift cards with free shipping, an immediate offer, and payments within 10 business days.
11. Evaluate products with Product Report Card.
With Product Report Card, you simply create an account, take surveys, and then earn free Amazon gift cards and other free products.
Read more at Free Online Survey Sites To Join For Extra Money.
Are you interested in learning how to earn free Amazon gift cards? Please share other ways people can earn Amazon gift cards in the comments below.
If you are new to my blog, I am all about finding ways to make and save more money. Here are some of my favorite sites and products that may help you out:
- Find ways to make extra money – Here are over 75 different ways to make extra money.
- Cut your TV bill. Cut your cable, satellite, etc. Even go as far to go without Netflix or Hulu as well. Buy a digital antenna (this is the one we have) and enjoy free TV for life.
- Start a blog. Blogging is how I make a living and just a few years ago I never thought it would be possible. I earn over $100,000 a month online through my blog and you can read more about this in my monthly online income reports. You can create your own blog here with my easy-to-use tutorial. You can start your blog for as low as $2.75 per month plus you get a free domain if you sign-up through my tutorial. Also, I have a free How To Start A Blog email course that I recommend signing up for.
- You should know your credit score – Check your credit score with Credit Sesame for free!
- Answer surveys. Survey companies I recommend include Swagbucks, Survey Junkie, American Consumer Opinion, Pinecone Research, Opinion Outpost, Prize Rebel, and Harris Poll Online. They’re free to join and free to use! You get paid to answer surveys and to test products. It’s best to sign up for as many as you can as that way you can receive the most surveys and make the most money.
- You can save money and get cash back at the grocery store. Read my review and learn how to here.
- Sign up for a website like Ebates where you can earn CASH BACK for just spending like how you normally would online. The service is free too! Plus, when you sign up through my link, you also receive a free $10 cash back too!
- Save money on food. I recently joined $5 Meal Plan in order to help me eat at home more and cut my food spending. It’s only $5 a month and you get meal plans sent straight to you along with the exact shopping list you need in order to create the meals. Each meal costs around $2 per person or less. This allows you to save time because you won’t have to meal plan anymore, and it will save you money as well!
- I highly recommend Credible for student loan refinancing. You can lower the interest rate on your student loans significantly by using Credible which may help you shave thousands off your student loan bill over time.
- Invest. There are no guarantees when it comes to investing, but you should always start sooner rather than later. If you are looking for a good investing platform, I recommend Motif. Motif Investing allows individuals to invest affordably. This approachable investing platform makes it easy to buy a portfolio of up to 30 stocks, bonds or ETFs for just $9.95 total commission.
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: