Looking for easy ground beef recipes to make tonight?
Ground beef is one of the most versatile ingredients to cook with because you can do so many different things with it, including casseroles, skillet meals, pastas, and more.
Whether you want to make a quick dinner, hearty meal, a dish to feed a crowd, or something for the entire family – ground beef recipes will easily make everyone in your house happy. Ground beef is also so simple to prepare.
One of the things I love about ground beef is that you can buy it in bulk and freeze what you’re not using. This helps you plan and budget for other meals throughout the month.
And now that I’m a mom, I am always thinking about what kind of meals Marlowe, my daughter, will like to eat. She is still trying new foods, and watching her try new ones is so much fun and gets me excited to cook more.
But I also look for meals that are easy to prepare while taking care of her, which is why I am so excited about the ground beef recipes I am sharing with you today.
Here are some of the meals I can’t wait to make:
- Korean Ground Beef Bowls – My mom is Korean, and I love finding recipes that are Korean themed. Now, this isn’t a traditional Korean meal, but it has many traditional ingredients, like ginger, soy sauce, and sesame oil. This recipe would go great with steamed broccoli or green beans.
- Shipwreck Stew – This is a budget-friendly meal that has corn, beans, celery, potatoes, diced tomatoes, and more. This one would make great leftovers for lunch too.
- Rigatoni Pasta Bake – I love pasta, and this pasta dish is full of garlic, cheese, and Italian seasonings. You can also substitute Italian sausage for ground beef.
- Air Fryer Nachos – Even though this is a vegetarian recipe, the author recommends adding leftover taco meat. This is a great recipe when you want a quick and tasty dinner for your family.
- Southwest Ground Beef & Sweet Potato Skillet – Skillet dinners are great because you can cook everything in one dish. This is also a great meal prep dinner because you can also cook everything for this meal in advance and freeze it for another day.
You can easily substitute ground turkey or chicken in any of these recipes, and if you are trying to eat less meat, there are many great vegetarian meat alternatives these days.
Whether you are looking for a tasty dinner tonight or are planning next week’s dinners, you’ll find a new favorite in my list of 17 ground beef recipes.
For even more dinner ideas, please read:
- 10 Budget Recipes and Cheap Easy Meals You Should Try
- 15 Delicious, Easy Freezer Meals For New Moms & Dads
- 14 Cheap Easy Meals On A Budget To Try Tonight
- How To Meal Prep On A Budget: 10 Great Recipes To Try
- 10 Slow Cooker Recipes That Will Make Dinner Time Easy
Note: If you’re looking for easy weekly meal plans, full of budget recipes, I recommend $5 Meal Plan. $5 Meal Plan is a meal planning service that sends you a delicious meal plan and shopping list every week for just $5 a month.
17 Budget Friendly & Easy Ground Beef Recipes To Try This Week
1. Taco One Pot Pasta
2. Korean Ground Beef Bowl
3. Shipwreck stew
4. Slow Cooker Three Bean Beef Chili
5. Doritos Caserole
6. Easy Korean Ground Beef
7. Rigatoni Pasta Bake
8. Southwest Ground Beef And Sweet Potato Skillet
9. Ground Beef And Broccoli
10. Teriyaki Ground Beef And Broccoli
11. Beef Potato Croquettes
12. Ground Beef Stuffed Peppers
13. Instant Pot Hamburger Stew
14. Air Fryer Nachos
15. Easy Creamy Beef And Shells
16. Ground Beef Tacos
17. Big Mac Sloppy Joes
What are your favorite ground beef recipes?