Are you looking for some new and delicious slow cooker recipes so you can have tasty and stress-free dinners this week?
I love making meals in a slow cooker. Dinners are so much easier when you start everything in advance! I’m less stressed, can focus on things I’d rather do, all while knowing that I have a delicious meal cooking.
So, if you’re looking for some of the best slow cooker recipes, I have 10 new recipes for you to try – that’s almost two full weeks of meal ideas!
I think you’re going to like all of these slow cooker recipes, but here are my favorites:
- Easy Slow Cooker Cauliflower Soup – Cauliflower, cashews, and a smoky chickpea topping. This soup is packed full of protein, and it’s vegan. This soup is creamy, rich, and the chickpea topping is roasted, which gives it a nice crunch.
- Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken Soup – Chicken, black beans, fire roasted corn, lime juice, and more. You can top this hearty soup with cheese, avocado, sour cream (I like to use plain Greek yogurt), and more.
- Mozzarella Stuffed Crockpot Meatloaf – Garlic, onions, mozzarella cheese, Italian seasoning, and more. This meatloaf even has a delicious sweet and spicy glaze on top. I honestly had no idea that you could even make meatloaf in the slow cooker until I found this recipe.
Many of these slow cooker recipes take 15 minutes or less of prep time, which means you can easily make them before you go to work in the morning. They also make great leftovers for lunch the next day.
I like to put together slow cooker recipes before we go out hiking, biking, or exploring. We’re usually very hungry when we finish, and having a slow cooker meal ready to eat means we’re never too tired to eat dinner at home.
Being too tired or too hungry to cook is probably one of the top reasons for going out to eat, but dinner out can easily cost $30-$50. That can be a lot of extra spending that you didn’t budget.
So, these slow cooker recipes will give you some delicious new ideas, make dinner time easier, and they’ll keep your food budget in check.
If you’re interested in more meal ideas, I recommend checking out the following articles for more of my favorite recipes:
- 10 Easy Freezer Meal Ideas
- 10 Easy Fall Recipes – Best Fall Dinners For Your Meal Plan
- 10 Easy Instant Pot Recipes – My New Favorite Gadget
Note: If you’re looking for easy weekly meal plans, full of budget recipes, I recommend $5 Meal Plan. $5 Meal Plan is a meal planning service that sends you a delicious meal plan and shopping list every week for just $5 a month.
Here are 10 slow cooker recipes.
1. Easy Slow Cooker Cauliflower Soup
2. Slow Cooker Vegan Butternut Squash Soup
3. Sweet Potato Apple Casserole
4. French Beef Stew
5. Teriyaki Chicken Quinoa And Veggies
6. Salsa Verde Chicken Soup
7. Slow Cooker Corned Beef Tacos
8. BBQ Pulled Pork Tacos
9. Slow Cooker Chicken Chili
10. Mozzarella Stuffed Crockpot Meatloaf
What are your favorite slow cooker recipes?