Camping is super popular, and I completely understand why.
Being able to camp is amazing. You can breathe in the fresh air, embrace the outdoors, try something new, connect with nature, and more.
Whether you are camping with a tent, RVing, trying out van life, or something else, easy camping meals are always great to have.
With these 10 easy camping meals, you’ll have a bunch of delicious and budget-friendly meal options.
These easy camping recipes are simple and have quick clean up and prep.
What I love the most about these easy camping recipes is that you will end up with meals that are more interesting than what you may normally have. And, because you can prep some of these meals in advance, you can spend more time having fun while you’re camping.
For more recipe roundups, check out:
- 10 Easy Freezer Meal Recipes
- 10 Easy Homemade Snacks To Bring On Your Next Hike
- 10 Budget Recipes and Cheap Easy Meals You Should Try
Note: If you’re looking for easy weekly meal plans, full of budget recipes, I recommend $5 Meal Plan. $5 Meal Plan is a meal planning service that sends you a delicious meal plan and shopping list every week for just $5 a month.
10 Easy Camping Meals:
1. Campfire Nachos
2. Campfire Potatoes
3. Hot Ham And Pineapple Campfire Sandwiches
4. Campfire Cinnamon Rolls
5. Campfire Egg Cups With Ham
6. Instant Oatmeal
7. Make Ahead Smores
8. No Mess Camping Omelettes In A Bag
9. Grilled Chicken And Veggies With Indian Simmer Sauce
10. Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Smores
What easy camping meals are your favorite?