Next up in my Extraordinary Series is Eric and Brittany from Hourless Life. They are doing something very different from the average family – they currently live and travel in their Jeep full-time with their son.
Yes, they live full-time in a Jeep!
This overlanding family is driving across the world in their Jeep. Their plans are to visit South America, Africa, Europe, and all the way to Asia. They plan to see as much of the world as they can.
They have been full-time traveling since 2014, first by RV, and have been on the road ever since. Now, they are getting ready to drive around the world in a Jeep Gladiator truck.
In this interview, you’ll learn:
- How they live in a Jeep with their son
- How they afford to travel
- What overlanding is
- Where they sleep, cook, and use the bathroom
- What an average day living in a Jeep is like
- How much overlanding with a family across the world will cost them
- Their tips for traveling with a child
This is a great article to read whether you are interested in overlanding with your family, or if you’re more interested in RVing as well. Both are great options depending on what you are looking for.
You can find Hourless Life on Instagram.
Please enjoy this interview. I really enjoyed reading it and learned a ton – so I know you will too. Enjoy!