Today, I have 10 of the most delicious and healthy bowl recipes out there, and I am so excited to share them with you!
Bowl recipes or meals in a bowl has become one of my favorite ways to eat these days. There is something that just feels so much easier about putting your entire meal in a bowl, haha.
Because I’ve been loving to eat my meals this way, I wanted to share some of the healthy bowl recipes that I have been enjoying.
These recipes are even great for meal prepping because you can put your meals together in individual serving containers and just grab them out of the fridge when you need a healthy meal.
This is great for busy weeknights or for bringing your lunch to work.
There are healthy bowl recipes that are great for dinner, ones that are vegetarian, vegan bowl recipes, gluten-free meals, and more.
Here are a few that I’ve already tried, and I can’t wait to make the rest of them:
- The BLT rice bowl – This one has fresh vegetables, rice, bacon, and a creamy lime dressing that is good on anything. I definitely recommend making some extra dressing when you try this meal.
- Chunky Strawberry Bowl- This recipe makes a great, healthy breakfast that would be good to eat at home or on the go. It’s packed full of protein with peanut butter and oats. It calls for strawberries and bananas, but you can use whatever fruit you would like.
- Vietnamese Noodle Bowl with Lemongrass Tofu- This recipe has marinated tofu, Vietnamese style noodles, fresh herbs, and a tangy sauce. It’s vegan and gluten free, but you can substitute chicken or pork for the tofu if you would like.
Looking up new recipe ideas is something that I love doing. It helps me when I am feeling stuck and eating the same things over and over again. Instead of feeling bored and going out to eat, I have a list of exciting new meals to try.
So, if you’re feeling stuck at dinner time, wanting to eat healthier, or just love meal bowls as much as I do, this list is for you.
If you like this list of healthy bowl recipes, the following articles have even more meals to try:
- 10 Easy And Affordable Meal Prep Ideas
- 10 Quick And Easy One Pot Meals
- 10 Budget Lunch Ideas and Cheap Easy Meals You Should Try
- 11 Vegetarian Meal Prep Recipes You Have To Try
- 13 Vegan Meal Prep Recipes You Will Love
- 10 Breakfast Meal Prep Recipes
- 12 Delicious And Healthy Meals On A Budget
Note: If you’re looking for easy weekly meal plans, full of budget recipes, I recommend $5 Meal Plan. $5 Meal Plan is a meal planning service that sends you a delicious meal plan and shopping list every week for just $5 a month.
Here are 10 healthy bowl recipes.
1. BLT Rice Bowl with Avocado Lime Dressing
2. Sweet Potato Taco Bowl
3. Best Chicken Fajita Bowls
4. Chunky Strawberry Bowl
5. Healthy Buffalo Chicken Bowls
6. Nourishing Buddha Bowl With Maple Roasted Chickpeas
7. Vietnamese Noodle Bowls with Lemongrass Tofu
8. Vegan Poke Bowl
9. Spiralized Vegetables Noodle Bowl
10. Hummus Bowl
What do you think of the healthy bowl recipes above? Which one will you try?
Gale L. says
I’m really excited to try the Healthy Buffalo Chicken Bowls. They sound really good, and you can’t beat healthy buffalo chicken.
Thanks for putting this list together!
giulia lombardo says
all great ideas also for who has a tiny budget for meal:D
one thing I learned about eating right is as a person increases their healthy eating patterns and stays on track with ingesting nutritious food combined with exercise and cardiovascular activity, in due time, their body will automatically revert back to its natural body physique. Healthy bowl recipes are good because it retrains the mind to stay on track with living and eating healthy.
Kim Roach says
This is perfect timing Michelle! We started eating a lot of Buddha Bowls about a month ago. So this list gives me a TON of new ideas to try. I love packing a bunch of veggies into a single bowl. And to my surprise, they are sooooo tasty.
I have one almost everyday now. Can’t wait to try the sweet potato taco and the chunky strawberry bowl!
Megan Tolliver says
Bowls have been my favorite thing to eat lately. I’m excited to try these out!
Francesco Gatti says
I love strawberries a lot and the Chunky strawberry bowl that you have listed in this article looks like a really tasty dish. The link to the recipe that you have mentioned with the dish will help me make it on my own and taste it. Thank you for sharing the recipe for such wonderful dishes.
Janet Fazio says
I love laying foods to create a bowl meal. Looking forward to trying some of these. starting with the Vietnamese noodle bowl.
Mike McHugh says
I need to say that I am probably one of the few people who feels guilty of not spending enough time on social media! Whereas others struggle to put down their smartphones, I struggle to spend just a few minutes a day to keep up with what friends far and near have going on! My wife is always asking me if I saw what some friend was up to or if I had seen that video my daughter posted of the grand baby counting to ten.
Just like most things in life, there is a happy medium. Spend enough time to stay engaged with family and friends (which is probably no more than 15 minutes away MAX), but not so much that you are not living your own life to its fullest.
Mike the Dang Yankee
Mike McHugh says
Whoops I posted a comment to the wrong blog post. That’s what a few glasses of wine will do.
Sagar Sahay says
I have eaten a lot of fried stuff at Christmas and now looking for healthy bowls.I will try the Hummus bowl first.
Claire Chateau says
I’m a fan of Mexican food, so I tried the best chicken fajita bowls. The name speaks for itself, the best. It’s a complete meal with fewer calories since we’re using chicken breast. I made it a bit spicier by adding hot sauce on top of it. And the best thing about it is that it’s effortless to make.