My 10 Budget Recipes roundup proved to be popular, so I’m back at it again with 13 Instantpot Thanksgiving Side Dishes.
Thanksgiving isn’t too far away, which means that you may be looking for some Instapot Thanksgiving side dishes.
I recently purchased my first Instapot, and will definitely be using it for Thanksgiving.
We’ve always had a slow cooker. I bought one about ten years ago for a whopping $14, and I’ve used it multiple times a week ever since.
I’ve definitely gotten a ton of value from that small purchase and decided to upgrade to an Instapot since my crockpot was falling apart.
If you’re looking to get your own Instant Pot, I recommend checking out the one I purchased – Instant Pot 3 Qt 6-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer.
If you want easy Instant Pot recipes that are budget friendly and delicious, don’t worry, it is possible! The Instantpot Thanksgiving side dishes included in this roundup are affordable, easy, and you may already have many of the ingredients in your home!
Note: If you’re looking for easy weekly meal plans, full of budget recipes, I recommend $5 Meal Plan. $5 Meal Plan is a meal planning service that sends you a delicious meal plan and shopping list every week for just $5 a month.
Other helpful content to read:
Here are 13 Instantpot Thanksgiving side dishes:
1. Instant Pot Twice Baked Potato Casserole
2. Instant Pot Green Bean Casserole
3. Instant Pot Green Beans With Ham
4. Creamiest Mashed Potatoes
5. Instant Pot Brussels Sprouts Gratin
6. Instant Pot Pumpkin Risotto
7. Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
8. Slow Cooker Cheddar Corn
9. No Soak Instant Pot Baked Beans
10. 3 Minute Pressure Cooker Butternut Squash
11. Instant Pot Feta Dill Sweet Potato Mash
12. Slow Cooker Loaded Potatoes
13. Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Caramelized Sweet Potatoes Yams
Which of these Instantpot Thanksgiving side dishes are you going to make?