My 10 Budget Recipes roundup proved to be popular, so I’m back at it again with 13 Instantpot Thanksgiving Side Dishes.
Thanksgiving isn’t too far away, which means that you may be looking for some Instapot Thanksgiving side dishes.
I recently purchased my first Instapot, and will definitely be using it for Thanksgiving.
We’ve always had a slow cooker. I bought one about ten years ago for a whopping $14, and I’ve used it multiple times a week ever since.
I’ve definitely gotten a ton of value from that small purchase and decided to upgrade to an Instapot since my crockpot was falling apart.
If you’re looking to get your own Instant Pot, I recommend checking out the one I purchased – Instant Pot 3 Qt 6-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer.
If you want easy Instant Pot recipes that are budget friendly and delicious, don’t worry, it is possible! The Instantpot Thanksgiving side dishes included in this roundup are affordable, easy, and you may already have many of the ingredients in your home!
Note: If you’re looking for easy weekly meal plans, full of budget recipes, I recommend $5 Meal Plan. $5 Meal Plan is a meal planning service that sends you a delicious meal plan and shopping list every week for just $5 a month.
Other helpful content to read:
- 10 Delicious Thanksgiving Desserts
- Meatless Monday Recipes You Should Try
- Budget Lunch Ideas and Cheap Easy Meals You Should Try
- Budget Recipes and Cheap Easy Meals You Should Try
- Easy Homemade Snacks To Bring On Your Next Hike
- 10 Slow Cooker Recipes That Will Make Dinner Time Easy
Here are 13 Instantpot Thanksgiving side dishes:
1. Instant Pot Twice Baked Potato Casserole
2. Instant Pot Green Bean Casserole
3. Instant Pot Green Beans With Ham
4. Creamiest Mashed Potatoes
5. Instant Pot Brussels Sprouts Gratin
6. Instant Pot Pumpkin Risotto
7. Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
8. Slow Cooker Cheddar Corn
9. No Soak Instant Pot Baked Beans
10. 3 Minute Pressure Cooker Butternut Squash
11. Instant Pot Feta Dill Sweet Potato Mash
12. Slow Cooker Loaded Potatoes
13. Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Caramelized Sweet Potatoes Yams
Which of these Instantpot Thanksgiving side dishes are you going to make?
really interesting recipes:D
Michelle Schroeder-Gardner says
I actually like the mashed potatoes and Mac & cheese. When I go grocery shopping I look for deals, and like to make delicious cost effective meals at home.
Coming from an Italian and French heritage, I love tasty food.
Thank you for sharing.
OMG What a good, fancy list! I have been tasked with putting together 10 dishes for a Christmas get together for 20 care workers. So far, I have spotted 2 here that I really want to use.The instant pot mac and cheese and the one with green beans will definitely feature this year. So glad to have found this and the recipes are detailed too.
Excuse me while I wipe this drool off my face…lol! These recipes look amazing 🙂 I am so excited for Canadian thanksgiving coming up in October.
Very original Thanksgiving food list. I’ll take a note.
I need to try that pumpkin risotto!
Brian Winch says
I love the recipes here but you can also do stuffing as well. You can never have too much!