Are you looking for recipes for easy Instapot soups?
My Instapot is one of my favorite kitchen gadgets, and I hear from more and more people who recently got Instapots and are looking for recipe ideas to try.
Getting an Instapot has really changed the way I cook. See, I live on a sailboat full time, and we have a tiny kitchen space.
Because our kitchen is so small, I am always looking for ways to save space when it comes to cooking.
Getting a countertop pressure cooker has definitely helped save space, and it’s a huge time saver too when it comes to making dinner.
That’s what I love so much about these recipes for easy Instapot soups – you get a delicious soup without spending nearly as much time cooking. It’s a win-win!
Soups are one of my favorite meals to cook when it’s cold outside, but I also love making soups because they are so easy to store for future meals.
You can easily reheat soups for lunch, dinner later in the week, and soups freeze really well too.
We don’t spend much time in the cold weather now that we travel full-time (we like to chase the warmer weather), but we ended up spending a couple of months in the northeast this year, and I was craving soups to warm me up.
Making soups in the Instapot was one of the best ways to satisfy my cravings.
I am excited to share this list of easy Instapot soups, and some of my favorites from this list include:
- Broccoli Cheese Soup – I love broccoli cheddar soup, and this recipe tastes a lot like Panera’s broccoli cheddar soup. It’s even better if you have some crusty bread to dip in.
- Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup – This is a very flavorful chicken tortilla soup recipe and has black beans, corn, and fire roasted tomatoes. One of the things I love about this recipe is that there are lots of delicious topping suggestions, like avocados, cilantro, tortilla strips, sliced jalapenos, and more.
- Butternut Squash Soup Recipe – This is a creamy and delicious soup that is perfect for the fall and winter months. I was surprised by the cinnamon and nutmeg it called for, but they give this a nice and surprising flavor.
Most of these recipes are easy to make as regular soups on the stove, and a couple of them even include instructions for how to convert them. That means you don’t need an Instapot to enjoy these soups.
I can’t wait for you to try some of these recipes. You can have a delicious and hearty soup, and save cooking time when you use a pressure cooker.
Related articles with more time-saving recipe ideas:
- 10 Easy Instapot Recipes – My New Favorite Kitchen Gadget
- 10 Quick & Easy One Pot Meals
- 10 Easy and Affordable Meal Prep Ideas
- 12 Warm & Cozy Fall Dinner Ideas That You Will Love
Note: If you are looking for affordable weekly meal ideas, I recommend checking out $5 Meal Plan. $5 Meal Plan is a meal planning service that sends you a delicious meal plan and shopping list every week for just $5 a month.
Here are 11 easy Instapot soups to try.
1. Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup
2. Butternut Squash Soup
3. Minestrone Soup
4. Broccoli Cheese Soup
5. Bean Soup With Pesto
6. Sausage Tortellini Soup
7. Clam Chowder
8. Tomato Soup With Basil
9. Creamy Easy Potato Soup
10. Hamburger Instapot Soup
11. Lentil Stew
What are your favorite easy Instapot soups to make?
Bintu | Recipes From A Pantry says
So many delicious soups! Thanks for including my recipes.
I tried to make broccoli cheese soup. Thanks for the recipe.