Are you looking for the best free blogging resources?
If so, then you’ve come to the right place!
Maybe you are thinking about starting a blog, or maybe you want to work on growing the blog you already have.
I love to help people start and grow their blogs because starting my blog is something that truly changed my life for the better, and I now love what I do.
I started Making Sense of Cents and have built a great business with it. It has allowed me and my husband to leave the day jobs we disliked to pursue something that we love.
Now, we travel full-time, make a great living, have a flexible schedule, have more time to spend with loved ones, and we are able to retire early.
But, it definitely didn’t start out that way.
I randomly started my blog and had no idea what I was doing. I didn’t know how to make money blogging, how to get traffic to my site, what SEO was, and more. My blog started as a hobby, and I was completely clueless.
Since I didn’t know what I was doing, I signed up for a lot of free blogging resources.
I was on a budget with my blog, and I didn’t want to spend a lot of money.
And, that’s why I want to share some of my favorite free blogging resources with you today.
The blogging tools and resources in this blog post will help you create your blog, come up with blog post ideas, grow your blog income, learn how to share your website in order to grow your page views, and more.
If you’re unable to spend a lot of money when starting your blog, there are some great free blogging resources that will help you get started.
And, even though they are free, what I’m sharing with you today are some of the most useful resources for blogging. Just because it’s free doesn’t mean it can’t be great.
These are all valuable resources that will help you start on the right path!
First, if you don’t have a blog, then I recommend starting off with my free blogging course How To Start A Blog FREE Course.
Here’s a quick outline of what you will learn in this free course:
- Day 1: Reasons you should start a blog.
- Day 2: How to determine what to blog about.
- Day 3: How to create your blog. In this lesson, you will learn how to start a blog on WordPress. My tutorial makes it very easy to start a blog.
- Day 4: How to make money blogging.
- Day 5: My tips for passive income from blogging.
- Day 6: How to grow your traffic and followers.
- Day 7: Miscellaneous blogging tips that will help you be successful.
If you already have a blog or if you are thinking about starting one, I recommend checking out the following free blogging resources. These resources will help you create a successful blog, and I promise you will learn a lot along the way! I receive so many questions about blogging, and the resources below will answer many of the most common blogging questions and help you in so many different areas. There are affiliate links below, but everything is 100% free.
- Affiliate Marketing Cheat Sheet – With this time-saving cheat sheet, you’ll learn how to make affiliate income from your blog. These tips will help you rapidly improve your results and increase your blogging income in no time.
- 8 Easy Tips To Make Money From Sponsored Posts On Your Blog – Sponsorships on your blog are a great way to earn a living online. Learn how I made my first blogging income and how I now make $10,000-$20,000 a month with sponsored partnerships! This is a free cheatsheet.
- The Free Blogging Planner – The Blogging Planner is a free workbook that I created just for you! In this free workbook, you’ll receive printables for starting your blog, creating a blog post, a daily/weekly blog planner, goals, and more.
- The SEO Starter Pack (FREE Video Training) – Level up your SEO knowledge in just 60 minutes with this FREE 6-day video training.
- Pinterest Image Guide – This guide will teach you how to create the best pins for your blog posts.
- Pinterest Keyword Guide – The ultimate guide to understanding, finding, and using keywords on Pinterest.
- Convertkit – A great email marketing company to check out is Convertkit. They have great customer service and a free trial for new customers. I personally use Convertkit for my email list and I highly recommend them.
- The Best Blogging Courses & Resources That Helped Me Make $5,000,000
Lastly, if you have questions about blogging, I recommend heading to my huge guide: How To Earn Money Blogging: Your Top Questions Answered. This guide is one of the best resources to learn blogging. In my guide, I answer questions such as how to come up with a blog name, the topics you can write about, how to bring more traffic to your blog, how to make money blogging, and more.
How To Start A Blog Free Email Course
Want to see how I built a $5,000,000 blog?
In this free course, I show you how to create a blog easily, from the technical side all the way to earning your first income and attracting readers. Join now!