Are you looking for the best free blogging resources?
If so, then you’ve come to the right place!
Maybe you are thinking about starting a blog, or maybe you want to work on growing the blog you already have.
I love to help people start and grow their blogs because starting my blog is something that truly changed my life for the better, and I now love what I do.
I started Making Sense of Cents and have built a great business with it. It has allowed me and my husband to leave the day jobs we disliked to pursue something that we love.
Now, we travel full-time, make a great living, have a flexible schedule, have more time to spend with loved ones, and we are able to retire early.
But, it definitely didn’t start out that way.
I randomly started my blog and had no idea what I was doing. I didn’t know how to make money blogging, how to get traffic to my site, what SEO was, and more. My blog started as a hobby, and I was completely clueless.
Since I didn’t know what I was doing, I signed up for a lot of free blogging resources.
I was on a budget with my blog, and I didn’t want to spend a lot of money.
And, that’s why I want to share some of my favorite free blogging resources with you today.
The blogging tools and resources in this blog post will help you create your blog, come up with blog post ideas, grow your blog income, learn how to share your website in order to grow your page views, and more.
If you’re unable to spend a lot of money when starting your blog, there are some great free blogging resources that will help you get started.
And, even though they are free, what I’m sharing with you today are some of the most useful resources for blogging. Just because it’s free doesn’t mean it can’t be great.
These are all valuable resources that will help you start on the right path!
First, if you don’t have a blog, then I recommend starting off with my free blogging course How To Start A Blog FREE Course.
Here’s a quick outline of what you will learn in this free course:
- Day 1: Reasons you should start a blog.
- Day 2: How to determine what to blog about.
- Day 3: How to create your blog. In this lesson, you will learn how to start a blog on WordPress. My tutorial makes it very easy to start a blog.
- Day 4: How to make money blogging.
- Day 5: My tips for passive income from blogging.
- Day 6: How to grow your traffic and followers.
- Day 7: Miscellaneous blogging tips that will help you be successful.
If you already have a blog or if you are thinking about starting one, I recommend checking out the following free blogging resources. These resources will help you create a successful blog, and I promise you will learn a lot along the way! I receive so many questions about blogging, and the resources below will answer many of the most common blogging questions and help you in so many different areas. There are affiliate links below, but everything is 100% free.
- Affiliate Marketing Cheat Sheet – With this time-saving cheat sheet, you’ll learn how to make affiliate income from your blog. These tips will help you rapidly improve your results and increase your blogging income in no time.
- 8 Easy Tips To Make Money From Sponsored Posts On Your Blog – Sponsorships on your blog are a great way to earn a living online. Learn how I made my first blogging income, and how I’m now making $10,000-$20,000 a month with sponsored partnerships! This is a free cheatsheet.
- The Free Blogging Planner – The Blogging Planner is a free workbook that I created just for you! In this free workbook, you’ll receive printables for starting your blog, creating a blog post, a daily/weekly blog planner, goals, and more.
- The 2021 Publicity Calendar – The 2021 Publicity Calendar contains 179 story ideas, dates, and hooks to help you create endless media attention and buzz! If you want to get featured in magazines and popular websites, this is something that you will definitely want to sign up for.
- The SEO Starter Pack (FREE Video Training) – Level up your SEO knowledge in just 60 minutes with this FREE 6-day video training.
- 20 FREE (or almost free) WordPress Plugins – A very common question I receive is “What plugins should I use on my blog?” This freebie will tell you exactly what you should use!
- 120 Awesome Blog Post Ideas – Are you struggling to come up with new content for your blog? Here are 120 great blog post ideas that will help you beat writer’s block and create great content.
- The New Blogger’s Guide To Guest Posting – Guest posting is a great way to improve your blog traffic. However, there is a right and a wrong way to go about it. Here’s exactly what you should do!
- Facebook Ads For Bloggers 101 – This free training will show you how to increase your blog’s traffic with Facebook ads. This is the top area I’m working on this year, and I recommend you do the same!
- Convertkit – A great email marketing company to check out is Convertkit. They have great customer service and a free trial for new customers. I personally use Convertkit for my email list and I highly recommend them.
Lastly, if you have questions about blogging, I recommend heading to my huge guide: How To Earn Money Blogging: Your Top Questions Answered. This guide is one of the best resources to learn blogging. In my guide, I answer questions such as how to come up with a blog name, the topics you can write about, how to bring more traffic to your blog, how to make money blogging, and more.
How To Start A Blog FREE Email Course
In this free course, I show you how to create a blog easily, from the technical side (it's easy - trust me!) all the way to earning your first income and attracting readers. Join now!
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive regular updates and get access to the free course.