The following is a sponsored post with Creditrepair.com.
Your credit score and credit history are so very important. There is a very small percentage of people in which ignoring their credit score may work fine for them.
However, for the majority of people and families, your credit score is something that you probably need in your life.
This is important to realize because many people think that their credit score and credit history only impacts them getting a loan. This is simply not true!
Your credit score can impact so many other areas of your life, which may have completely nothing to do with a loan.
For example, your credit score may impact buying a home in areas such as:
- The amount of a home loan you are given.
- The size of the down payment you are required to put down.
- The interest rate you receive on a home loan.
- Your credit score can impact your home insurance rate. Yes, you may actually pay more in home insurance if you have a low credit score. This is because insurance companies tend to look at credit scores to determine how risky you’ll be to insure!
BUT, your credit score can impact other areas of your life as well. Here are other areas your credit score may impact:
- If you apply to rent a home – If you have decided you don’t want to own a home, do not think you have escaped having your credit history checked. Your landlord will most likely check your credit history and this will be a part of your rental application. Even if you make a great income, your credit score may come into play.
- Applying for a new credit card – If you don’t care about credit, then you probably will not care about this one. However, if you want a credit card, especially one with a good rewards system in place, then you will want to work on improving your credit score. The good reward credit card offers are usually only available to those with good or excellent credit scores.
- Insurance rates, cell phone plans, your job, and more!
As you can see, your credit is important. If you have bad credit, then you may want to seek out your credit repair options.
But, what is a bad credit score? You may be wondering when you may need credit repair help.
In general, a credit score less than 560 is considered to be a bad credit score. However, also remember that a credit score of 600 to 650 is not that much better, and that if you need something in life that involves your credit score, having the highest possible credit score that you can have is usually your best bet.
If you have negative items on your credit report, than a credit repair company can help you do this for you. Yes, you may be able to do this yourself, but a company can probably complete the task easier and more efficiently because they have the experience and know-how.
And, you can save a lot of time by hiring the task out.
If you’re looking for professional credit repair services, then I recommend looking into CreditRepair.com.
CreditRepair.com is easy:
- First, they analyze your credit report and identify the negative items which are hurting your credit score. In this step, they build a game plan to help you.
- After that, next in the process, CreditRepair.com challenges the negative items in your credit report and try to get them removed if they are inaccurate.
Previous clients of CreditRepair.com have seen an average of a 40 point increase in their credit score during just four months of membership.
CreditRepair.com helps consumers use their legal rights to fair credit reporting, which helps them to improve their credit score.
This can then allow your credit score to have a more positive impact on your life!
Do you need credit repair? What has your credit impacted in your life?
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: