Hey everyone! I hope you all are having a great weekend. This past week went by super fast for me, but I guess that’s what happens when you are super busy.
Also, I hope you all have been loving Jordann‘s staff posts on my blog lately, I know I have!
I have a HUGE $510 value (iPad Mini and cash) giveaway going live this Wednesday, so please make sure you come back on November 7. So many wonderful bloggers donated towards it, thanks!
Since I will be posting my monthly goals post next week, I figured I would eliminate my usual Life, Spending, Food Updates post that I do every week so that you aren’t all super bored. I will be putting some of my updates below though.
Spending: We did really good in this section. The boy needed (well, he wanted) some new gun stuff, so he bought them. He did have a $10 coupon and found some other things on Amazon (and I had $25 saved up in Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks) so we saved a decent amount of money. And that’s pretty much all of our spending for this week.
Crazy huh? Way different than how it usually is.
Extra Monthly Income (this is on top of my salary from my job): This past week (From Monday October 30 until today) I made around $900 from my extra income side hustles. Pretty good to me!
PS here’s another shameless link for you to join Swagbucks using my affiliate code. It’s so easy to use and I just earned another $5 to Amazon.
I hope you guys are liking and learning from my blog tip posts. If you haven’t yet, check out my post on improving your Alexa Rank and my other post on improving your Google Page Rank. I have nothing for you this week, but if you have any blog questions, please ask them in the comments and I will make sure to make it a post for next week.
Posts that I love:
- Could you go a year without shopping? @ Budgets are Sexy
- How Much a Cheap Cruise Really Costs @ Money Life and More
- Does Being Frugal Alienate Relationships? @ Plunged in Debt
- Would You Work For Free? @ Debt and the Girl
- Are You Brand Loyal? @ Budget and the Beach
- What is the Fiscal Cliff and Why Should You Care? @ Club Thrifty
- When a Renovation/Addition is NOT Worth It @ Young Adult Money
- If Your Goal is Early Retirement, You Have the Wrong Goal @ TeacHer Finance