Shorter post today. Super busy with all the car stuff, work and school. But of course I don't want to leave you hanging 🙂 and I also have a lot of stuff on my mind that I love getting your opinions on.
Yesterday, I made a post about maybe getting a part-time job. A lot of you said just relax, and a lot of you said I should try and find something and come up with extra money ideas.
There are a lot of things out there that I could do. I'm still not sure how much time I would want to dedicate to it though. Once I graduate and get promoted at my work, I'm sure there will be a lot more stress involved and I probably won't want something that takes up too much time.
However, I have no kids or anything, so I know I will have time.
Here's a list of things that I could do:
- Create another blog. I could start being more professional with this and start learning what all the blog terms like SEO and everything really mean, and then apply it to my blog.
- Tutor. I have a lot of people who are always asking me to tutor them, but I always say no. It wouldn't be a bad idea though.
- Work at the tanning salon with my friend. She doesn't make the greatest money, but it's not hard work.
- Bartend. A lot of my friends are bartenders and make decent money. Plus they get free drinks from other bartender friends that we know and free drinks at their bar.
- Volunteer. Yes I wouldn't make any money, but I could finally start volunteering at the animal shelter.
- Retail store. I could maybe ask for my job back at where I used to work, and I'm sure she would say yes. She still loves me.
- Do medical research tests. I would never do this. I hate shots, needles, blood being drawn. But my friend does work at a medical research facility and she's always telling me about the awesome pay they give. This is something I'd never do, but I thought I'd throw it out there for others.
- Find a temp job. Some of you mentioned this, what type of skilled temp jobs are out there that you guys were mentioning?
- Babysit/nanny. I did this when I was much younger, and haven't watched a little kid in forever. But I do remember that the pay was good when I was in middle school. I got paid $10 an hour which was pretty nice.
Join the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom.