My monthly Extraordinary Lives series is something that I’m really loving, and I’m back with another great interview. First up was JP Livingston, who retired with a net worth over $2,000,000 at the age of 28. Today’s interview is with Paula Pant, a 34-year-old who owns seven rental homes, which last year grossed $125,000 and netted $43,000 after expenses!
You probably know her from the super informative blog Afford Anything. I’ve been a big fan of Paula for a long time, so I’m so happy that I was able to interview her.
In this interview, you’ll learn:
- How she got into real estate investing.
- How she was able to afford so many rental units.
- What she looks for in a rental unit.
- The types of property she invests in.
- How much time and money it takes to invest.
- How she manages rentals in a different part of the country.
- Her worst renter.
- The sacrifices she had to make to make this all possible.
And more! This interview is packed full of valuable information!