The following is sponsored by ExtraCredit from Credit.com. Please enjoy this ExtraCredit review.
Are you looking to build your credit profile, monitor your credit, and more?
As I’ve talked about on Making Sense of Cents in the past, your credit score and credit history can be quite important in your life.
They can impact whether you can get home loans, apartments, credit cards, and more.
But, it doesn’t have to be hard to track and manage your credit.
With ExtraCredit, you can build, guard, track, and restore your credit profile. By easily seeing all three credit bureaus credit reports, 28 FICO scores, alerts and ID theft insurance, rent and utility payment reporting, and more, Extra Credit offers a lot of valuable benefits.
If you’re looking to get serious about your financial health, then ExtraCredit may be just what you’re looking for.
And, that is why I want to talk about ExtraCredit further in today’s article.
Some of the questions answered in today’s ExtraCredit review include:
- What is ExtraCredit?
- How does ExtraCredit work?
- Is ExtraCredit safe?
- How much is ExtraCredit from Credit.com?
Below is my ExtraCredit review.
What is ExtraCredit? How does ExtraCredit work?
ExtraCredit is a one-stop-shop to manage your credit. You get 28 FICO scores, which are the score lenders most often see, not like the free ones you find on Credit Karma or Credit Sesame.
Only ExtraCredit gives you the scores lenders generally pull, which can help you time when to seek out new credit. Plus, you get identity protection, personalized credit profile building offers, and more.
You can learn more about the five main features of ExtraCredit below:
- Build It– One of the tools included in ExtraCredit is Build It. If you have little to no credit or are struggling with poor or bad credit, using the Build it feature, you can report your rent and utilities to TransUnion® & Equifax®, so you can get payment history for bills you are already paying! Rent reporting can help you add more credit history and help you work your way to a strong credit profile.
- Guard It– With this ExtraCredit tool, you can protect yourself with $1,000,000 ID theft insurance, dark web scans and monitoring, and more.
- Track It– With the ExtraCredit tool, you can see 28 FICO scores, all three credit bureau reports (Experian®, TransUnion, and Equifax), advanced credit monitoring, and more.
- Reward It– With this ExtraCredit feature, you can get cash rewards for applying for and being approved for select offers in the ExtraCredit Reward It tab.
- Restore It– With this ExtraCredit tool, you can get an exclusive discount with a trusted credit repair leader.
Is ExtraCredit safe? Is ExtraCredit legitimate?
Yes, ExtraCredit is safe.
Credit.com works with thousands of people who want to understand and monitor their credit.
How much is ExtraCredit on Credit.com?
ExtraCredit costs $24.99 per month and you can cancel at any time. Plus, currently they are offering a 30-day free trial.
With ExtraCredit, you get the five features mentioned above all for one low price.
Here’s a breakdown of how much the ExtraCredit services would usually cost monthly on their own:
This can add up to over $100 if you had to pay for it all separately. However, with ExtraCredit you get all five services for just $24.99 a month altogether.
My ExtraCredit review.
If you’re looking to take charge of your credit and feel comfortable about your financial wellbeing, then ExtraCredit can be a great option for you.
By easily seeing all three credit bureaus credit reports, 28 FICO scores, alerts and ID theft insurance, rent and utility payment reporting, and more, ExtraCredit offers a lot of valuable benefits.
This can be a great way to monitor your credit score and credit history, so that you can have a greater chance of being approved for the things that you want in life–such as a home, car, job, and more. With ExtraCredit, you get complete credit coverage for one low monthly fee. And it has everything you need to master your credit, and regardless of your situation, ExtraCredit can help you take back control of your finances.
Do you have any questions you’d like me to cover in this ExtraCredit review? Do you monitor your credit?