This post is sponsored by Trademore. I was paid for this post.
Do you have an old cell phone that you’re no longer using? One that’s probably just sitting in a drawer somewhere?
Surprisingly, a lot of people do! Instead of just letting your old cell phone sit around collecting dust, you may be able to make a little extra money quite easily.
The average household has a lot of extra stuff laying around, taking up space, that they are losing money on. Too many clothing items, old electronics that have been tossed to the side, and more.
And, like I said before, you probably have a cell phone or two that you’ve forgotten about.
If you upgrade your old cell phone and don’t sell your old one, then you’re going to lose money. So many people just put their old cell phone in a drawer and forget about it forever, when they could be making some extra money instead.
If you’re looking for a company that will buy your old cell phone, then look no further! Trademore will buy your old smartphone, tablet, and/or smartwatch.
Selling your old cell phone to Trademore is super easy. Below are the steps:
- Visit Trademore’s How Much Is My Phone Worth? page to quickly find out how much you can get for trading in your phone. You can sell your iPhone, smartphone, tablet, and smartwatches on their website and receive a competitive price.
- You’ll tell them what you have, the provider of your device (such as AT&T), the color, storage capacity, and lastly, the condition of the item.
- Trademore will then give you an initial offer based on the details that you gave them.
- Trademore then sends you a free, pre-packaged, pre-paid box, with all the instructions to send in your device that you are selling to them.
- Once Trademore receives your device, they will look it over to make sure everything matches up with what you said.
- Get paid in the form of a Virtual MasterCard® Gift Card or PayPal payment.
It is all super easy and Trademore has created a no-brainer process so that you can sell your old device as simply as possible.
Below are some examples from their website of what they would pay:
Visit Trademore’s How Much Is My Phone Worth? page to quickly find out how much you can get for trading-in your phone!
Disclosure: My blog may contain links to other websites. I am not responsible for the privacy policies of those other websites. When you click on a link, your information may be collected by those websites so I encourage you to read their privacy policies. These affiliate links are not associated with Trademore.
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: