This post is brought to you by TurboTax. While this post was sponsored by TurboTax, all content and opinions are my own. TurboTax has given my readers 10% off the new TurboTax Self-Employed!
It’s the new year of 2017, which means that it is almost tax time!
One of your 2017 goals may be to finally understand your tax situation better, and no longer be afraid of doing your self-employment taxes yourself.
If so, then you’ll want to continue reading today’s blog post.
Taxes are an area that many people dread doing, but it does not have to be that way. After all, tax time comes every single year, so it is best just to handle your taxes and become a professional at it.
Plus, with DIY online tax companies, such as TurboTax, doing your self-employed taxes has never been easier.
One last thing before we continue, as a self-employed individual, here are the important tax deadlines for quarterly taxes:
- January 17, 2017- 4th Quarter 2016 Estimated Tax Payment Due
- April 18, 2017- 1st Quarter 2017 Estimated Tax Payment Due
- June 15, 2017- 2nd Quarter 2017 Estimated Tax Payment Due
- September 15, 2017- 3rd Quarter 2017 Estimated Tax Payment Due
- January 15, 2018- 4th Quarter 2017 Estimated Tax Payment Due
Here are some reads related to tax time that you may want to check out as well:
- Blogging and Taxes – What You Need to Know
- 8 Smart Ways To Use Your Tax Refund in 2016
- Top Tax Write-offs For The Self-Employed
Today, I want to tell you that you can do your own taxes, even as a self-employed person!
So many self-employed people are afraid to do their own taxes. They are too afraid of making a mistake, not knowing what they are doing, and so on.
However, TurboTax has your back!
TurboTax has on-demand credentialed, human help who are experts in self-employment as well as a tool to maximize money-saving deductions to give those who are self-employed confidence that their taxes are done right and that they get the maximum deduction they deserve.
Here are some other positives of TurboTax Self-Employed:
- TurboTax Self-Employed is a great product that helps the self-employed manage and find deductibles and expenses, with on-demand priority access to live TurboTax experts and credentialed CPAs and enrolled agents to answer their self-employment tax questions, which makes it much easier and faster to file taxes with assurance.
- TurboTax Self-Employed delivers the first and only year-round integrated tax preparation and expense tracking solution designed specifically for the unique needs of the more than 55,000,000 taxpayers that are a part of the self-employed workforce. This makes it a great product for self-employed individuals as it can help you stay organized and ready for your taxes.
- With TurboTax, you can automatically find deductible expenses that you as a self-employed customer may not have thought about or know to claim. This is extremely helpful as there are probably a few deductions and business expenses that you may have forgotten about or not even know of. This way, you are getting the most money back on your taxes!
Do your taxes the smarter way using TurboTax Self-Employed. Start now and get 10% off by clicking on this link: https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/
Are you ready for your self-employed taxes this year? Why or why not?
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: