For almost 2 years I've been talking about how much I love living in a motorhome. I've written about how much I love all of the places we've traveled to, how we've made great RVing friends, that we're more active than ever, and that our dogs are happy too.
Well, that's all recently changed.
After nearly two years of listening to people tell me that I'm crazy for living in a motorhome, I began to reevaluate my living choices and realized that I must be crazy.
I mean, why would someone choose to live in a motorhome instead of a REAL home?
I miss my old house. My ranch style home was filled with rooms I rarely ever went into, and I loved that.
I also miss yard work, getting junk mail, all of the stuff I never used or needed, and more.
If you're thinking about living in a motorhome, I want you to stop and read this blog post before making a drastic decision that could possibly impact the rest of your life.
If you’re interested in living in a motorhome, check out these other blog posts on Making Sense of Cents:
- The Ultimate Guide To Getting Started RVing
- How This Family Travels Full-Time With 4 Kids and 2 Dogs
- How To Make Money While RVing
- How Much Does It Cost To RV?
- Common RV Questions – Yes, I Even Talk About What We Do With #2
- Beginner RV Tips – Dreaming Of A Life On The Road?