My monthly extraordinary lives series is something that I've really enjoying doing. First up was JP Livingston, who retired with a net worth over $2,000,000 at the age of 28. Today's interview is with Tina, who immigrated with her family to North America when she was 18 and had just a few hundred dollars. She now earns around $400,000 per year and has a net worth of about $2,000,000.
In the first year Tina came here with her family, they rented one small room in a triplex, while sharing the washroom and kitchen with other families.
She has an inspiring rags to riches story that shows people how hard work can make dreams come true.
In this interview, you'll learn:
- The challenges they overcame when immigrating.
- How Tina paid off her debt.
- About her $100,000 emergency fund.
- What it's like going from $0 to a $400,000 yearly income.
- How money has changed her life.