Are you interested in learning how to start investing in rental property for beginners? Today’s interview is with Paula Pant, who in her 30s already owns seven rental homes.
You may remember Paula from when I first interviewed her a couple of years ago in How This 34 Year Old Owns 7 Rental Homes.
Today, I’ve asked her to come back and answer some more of your questions, as well as give us an update on property investing in the current environment.
Paula and her work have been featured on Oprah, MONEY, CNBC, Forbes, The Washington Post, MarketWatch, USA Today, Bloomberg Business, U.S. News, Fortune, Business Insider, Nerdwallet, The New York Times, and countless others.
Paula has been investing in real estate for over a decade. She’s been an out-of-state investor for five years. She currently has a portfolio of seven buy and hold rental properties, and recently bought a duplex in March of 2021.
In this interview, you’ll learn:
- Is owning rental property profitable?
- How do you know if a rental property is a good investment?
- How much profit should you make on a rental property?
- How do you manage rentals from another part of the country? What happens if there’s a repair needed or if a tenant moves out?
- How do you deal with a bad renter? Have you had one before?
- What do you think of the current real estate market? Is it too hot to get into?
- What’s the best way for a person to get started with real estate investing as a beginner?
And more! This real estate investing for beginners interview is packed full of valuable information. [Read more…]