Hello! Today, I have a great success story that I want to share with you all. Enjoy.
I’m Renee, mom to a crazy, beautiful, blended family of 4 kids. As a practicing minimalist and debt-free enthusiast, I’ve dedicated my blog, The Fun Sized Life, to helping others learn to simplify their lives while simultaneously increasing their wealth.
I focus on helping others because just a few years ago, I had life all wrong.
Three years ago my marriage was on the rocks, I felt aimless in my career, our family life was messy, and we were officially smack dab in the middle of being crazy house poor.
We got to a point where we knew it was either cut our losses and walk away from our marriage, or take a hit and sell the house that was breaking us.
We knew what we had to do.
- Smaller Can Be Better- Maximize Your Savings With A Small House
- 20 Ways I Saved a 20% Deposit To Purchase My First Investment Property At 20
- 11 Tips For Renovating An Abandoned 115 Year Old House On A Budget
- How I Paid Off My $400,000 Mortgage In 7.5 Years, Before I Was 32
- 6 Important Questions To Ask Yourself Before Buying A Home