My monthly Extraordinary Lives series is something that I really enjoy sharing with you all, and I’m back with another great interview. Today’s interview is with Purple, who retired at the end of 2020 at the age of 30, with $500,000 invested.
Are you interested in financial independence and/or early retirement?
If so, this interview is for you!
You probably know Purple from the popular blog APurpleLife.com. APurpleLife.com is one of my favorite blogs, so I’m excited to share this interview with you.
In this interview, you’ll learn:
- How an early retirement amount of $500,000 was chosen
- Why she chose to retire early
- The career she had before she retired early
- Whether or not she still earns income in early retirement
- The sacrifices that had to be made to reach early retirement
- Her choice of health insurance as an early retiree and full-time nomad
This interview is packed full of valuable information on reaching early retirement. [Read more…]