Recently, I decided to start a new series where I interview people who are doing extraordinary things with their lives. First up was JP Livingston, who retired with a net worth over $2,000,000 at the age of 28. Today's interview is about Sami and Dallas, who started their debt free journey in January of 2016, and as of July 28, 2017, they are debt free!
In this interview, you'll learn:
- How they got into debt.
- Why they decided to pay it all off.
- How they managed to pay it off in just 18 months.
- Why they decided to pay off their debt instead of primarily investing.
- Their tips for others to pay off debt.
- How their debt payoff story is different from others.
- The financial goal they are working on now.
After reading about their story, I thought they would be a great addition to my interview series. Paying off that amount of debt, in such a short amount of time, is crazy interesting!
- How My Wife and I Paid Off $62,000 in Debt in 7 Months
- How We Paid Off Almost $10,000 in 10 Weeks
- How I Paid Off Over $100,000 in Debt With the Help of eBay and Garage Sales
- How I Paid Off $40,000 In Student Loans in 7 Months
- How This Couple Paid off $204,971.31 in Debt
I asked you, my readers, what questions I should ask them, so below are your questions (and some of mine) about paying off debt. Make sure you're following me on Facebook so you have the opportunity to submit your own questions for the next interview. [Read more…]