My monthly Extraordinary Lives series has been a lot of fun, and I’m back with another inspiring interview. First up was JP Livingston, who retired with a net worth over $2,000,000 at the age of 28. Today's interview is with Amanda, who is now living debt free after paying off $133,000 in three years and seven months.
I've been following Amanda – @debtfreeinsunnyca – on Instagram for quite some time, and I'm so happy that I was finally able to interview her!
In this interview, you'll learn:
- How Amanda got into debt.
- Why she decided to get out of debt fast.
- The expenses she cut so that she could pay off her debt quickly.
- What she thinks about the cash envelope method.
- The sacrifices she made to reach her goal.
- What she did to stay motivated.
And more! This interview is packed full of valuable information! [Read more…]