Looking to learn how to become a flight attendant?
As a flight attendant, you may be able to find a lifelong career that you enjoy, as well as go on domestic and international flights around the world.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median pay for a flight attendant is $61,640 per year, and the number of flight attendant job openings is expected to grow by 30% over the next decade. This is much faster than the average for all occupations.
Airlines are hiring for flight attendants like crazy right now, so it is a great time to learn how to become a flight attendant.
Today, I have interviewed Deanna Castro from Future Flight Attendant on how to become a flight attendant.
Deanna has been a flight attendant for 16 years, and she is also a flight attendant career coach.
In today’s interview, we are going to talk about flight attendant salaries (and how your years of work experience will impact your pay), job duties, what flight attendant job training is like, and more.
In this interview, you’ll learn answers to questions such as:
- How much does a flight attendant make?
- How long does it take to become a flight attendant?
- Is it hard to become a flight attendant?
- Which airline has the highest paid flight attendants?
- What is an average flight attendant shift like?
And more! This interview is packed full of valuable information on how to become a flight attendant.
Deanna also has a helpful resource on how to become a flight attendant – How To Land a Flight Attendant Career course. This course goes over choosing the right airline for you, the hiring process and interview tips, how to prepare for flight attendant training, live coaching sessions, and more.
- 25 Best Travel Jobs To Make Money Traveling The World
- 15 Outdoor Jobs For People Who Love Being Outside
- 15 Home Business Ideas & The Free Courses You Need To Get Started
- Want To Be A Full-Time Traveler? 13 Ways To Make It Happen