I recently read this article which said:
“CNN recently created a video in which they asked New York residents in Central Park a simple question “How would you spend an extra $20,000?”
What can you do with $20,000?
- You could buy a Mini Cooper
- You can invest it for 30 years and turn it into $265,353 at a 9% rate of return…
- You can buy 40,000 donuts which is enough to last you 109 years (without inflation and the cost of your heart surgery).
- You can stay at the Burj Al Arab for 3 nights
- You can live in Thailand for two years
- You could feed 80,000 children in Africa for a day or 220 for about a year.”
Would you buy a car, use it as a down payment on a house, pay off loans, splurge on something, or what?