Blog coaching is a service I began offering in 2013 and it is a service I enjoy providing. Blogging is something that completely changed my life, and I love being able to help others do the same.
Making Sense of Cents, as you can see from this page, has been around for over four years, but has grown very quickly. I receive over 500,000 page views each month, I have very engaged readers on my blog, and I have been mentioned on many different websites.
Blogging allowed me to leave my day job in October of 2013 and pursue the career that I love. I have also received numerous free resort stays, I have created exciting partnerships, and more all through my blog.
Some of the areas I can coach you on include:
- Creating your website. If you are completely new to the blogging world, I can help you create your website, choose hosting, help find a website designer, and more.
- Designing your website. I won't be able to actually design your website (that is not my expertise), but I can help you make your website easier to navigate for readers so that they stay. Is your website easy for readers to use? I can help you create a better layout in order to increase conversions, increase the number of readers you have, and overall just to have a better website.
- Monetizing your website. This is a question I am often asked about, and I can help you come up with different ways to possibly monetize your website.
- Teaching you how to correctly use social media. Social media is an area that many do not fully understand, and it's one of the most requested areas that I coach website owners on. I can help you better understand Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, and more.
- Marketing your blog. You can have a great blog but no one may ever read it. This is where blog marketing comes in. I can help you find readers and increase the amount of people who find you.
- Creating a game plan. I can help you think of a plan for your blog. Also, if your blog is earning you a large enough income, I can help you create a “leaving your day job” game plan. I can answer any questions you may have about my process of making the switch to self-employment and cover any topics you may have not thought about.
If you are interested in my coaching services, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in starting a blog, I created an easy-to-use tutorial that will help you start a blog of your own for cheap, starting at only $2.75 per month (this low price is through my link only) for blog hosting. In addition to the low pricing, you will receive a free blog domain (a $15 value) through my Bluehost link if you purchase at least 12 months of blog hosting. FYI, you want/need to be self-hosted if your website is used for freelancing purposes or if you want to make money blogging.
How To Start A Blog FREE Email Course
In this free course, I show you how to create a blog easily, from the technical side (it's easy - trust me!) all the way to earning your first income and attracting readers. Join now!
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive regular updates and get access to the free course.