Here are some blog posts you should check out:
- My extra income posts can all be found here. I make over $15,000 a month online from the comfort on my home, and I’m lovin’ it.
- My Student Loans are GONE – I paid off $40,000 worth of student loans just a few months after I turned 24. It was a tough journey, but I made it all on my own!
- How I Graduated From College In 2.5 Years With 2 Degrees AND Saved $37,500. It was hard, but I did it.
- I’m 100% Self-Employed – My Plans For the Future. This is the post where I announced that I officially had left my day job for my growing online business. It was a great day for me.
- Is Cable/Satellite Worth It? Costs and Other Alternatives. Cable is getting more and more expensive and the average person tends to spend over $100 a month on it. Some spend a few HUNDRED dollars each month. The costs are just getting out of control. Have you looked into switching?
- Saving Over $2,000 A Year With Republic Wireless Review – How Much Money Could You Save? Just like with cable bills, cell phone bills are also getting too expensive. You can save up to $2,000 a year or even more if you switch to Republic Wireless. They even have cell phone plans as low as $5 a month. What are you waiting for?
- Ways To Make An Extra $1,000 A Month. There are plenty of ways to make extra money. So, if you have some extra time, I would definitely recommend checking out this article.
- Living In A 200 Square Foot Tiny House – Could You Do It? Tiny homes have fascinated me for some time. I don’t think I could do it, but maybe you could?
- How To Save 50% Or More Of Your Income – Who wouldn’t want to save this amount of money every month? 🙂
If you are interested in starting a blog of your own, please read How To Start A WordPress Blog On Bluehost. This is a tutorial that will give you the exact steps to create your own blog. Plus, if you sign up for a 12 month or longer hosting plan, you can get your domain for free through my link.