Here are some blog posts you should check out:
- My extra income posts can all be found here. I make over $15,000 a month online from the comfort on my home, and I'm lovin' it.
- My Student Loans are GONE – I paid off $40,000 worth of student loans just a few months after I turned 24. It was a tough journey, but I made it all on my own!
- How I Graduated From College In 2.5 Years With 2 Degrees AND Saved $37,500. It was hard, but I did it.
- I’m 100% Self-Employed – My Plans For the Future. This is the post where I announced that I officially had left my day job for my growing online business. It was a great day for me.
- Is Cable/Satellite Worth It? Costs and Other Alternatives. Cable is getting more and more expensive and the average person tends to spend over $100 a month on it. Some spend a few HUNDRED dollars each month. The costs are just getting out of control. Have you looked into switching?
- Saving Over $2,000 A Year With Republic Wireless Review – How Much Money Could You Save? Just like with cable bills, cell phone bills are also getting too expensive. You can save up to $2,000 a year or even more if you switch to Republic Wireless. They even have cell phone plans as low as $5 a month. What are you waiting for?
- Ways To Make An Extra $1,000 A Month. There are plenty of ways to make extra money. So, if you have some extra time, I would definitely recommend checking out this article.
- Living In A 200 Square Foot Tiny House – Could You Do It? Tiny homes have fascinated me for some time. I don't think I could do it, but maybe you could?
- How To Save 50% Or More Of Your Income – Who wouldn't want to save this amount of money every month? 🙂
If you are interested in starting a blog of your own, please read How To Start A WordPress Blog On Bluehost. This is a tutorial that will give you the exact steps to create your own blog. Plus, if you sign up for a 12 month or longer hosting plan, you can get your domain for free through my link.
Join the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom.