Recently, I decided to start a new series where I interview people who are doing extraordinary things with their lives. First up was JP Livingston, who retired with a net worth over $2,000,000 at the age of 28. Today’s post is about Aja McClanahan, who made big sacrifices to pay off $120,000 in debt!
In this interview, you’ll learn:
- How she got out of debt
- How she kept up with her debt paying discipline
- The sacrifices she made to get out of debt
- Her tips for paying off debt when you feel like you have no money
- How she increased her income so that she could pay off debt
- What she would do differently, and more!
Her article, Hood Rich- How Living in the Hood Saved Our Finances, got me hooked. In it she says “We live in ‘Da ‘Hood.’ Corner stores, kids out late at night, gunshots, alley mechanics and all the glory of what the ‘hood life entails. Yes, this is where our home is located. A home on the next block is selling for $2,500.” [Read more…]