It feels like a lifetime ago, but then again it also feels like it was just yesterday.
This has also reminded me about how I graduated with my undergraduate degrees over 4 years ago. For some reason, people don’t believe that’s true, and I was even recently asked to provide proof from a reader…
I know, I have a baby face! The fact that I look a decade younger than I actually am is a whole ‘nother story though.
If you’re wondering the below, please continue reading!
- How to graduate college in 3 years
- How to finish college in 2 years
- How to get a bachelor’s degree in 2 years
- Can you finish college in 2 years
- How to graduate college in 2 years
The main reason why I got so heavily into school was because I wanted to keep busy. I was a freshman in college when my father passed away. [Read more…]