You read that correctly.
WE BOUGHT AN RV!
Now, this wasn’t just a random, spur of the moment decision. We have been thinking about buying an RV for over a year now.
We have done an insane amount of research, we have watched and read countless RV videos and websites, and more. We’ve thought about maintenance expenses, fuel costs, emergency repairs, RV parking, RV campgrounds, laundry, wifi, and so on.
We ended up buying a Winnebago Itasca Viva, which is a Class C RV. We thought about getting a Class B RV but decided on a Class C RV so that we could have a little more space.
Some of the reasons for why we decided on the Winnebago Itasca Viva include:
- It’s not a huge motorhome, but it’s enough space for us at 24 feet long. We will be traveling with our dogs and there is plenty of space for the four of us.
- It’s not hard to drive and it doesn’t get absolutely horrible gas mileage (it’s very similar to the Wrangler we used to own).
- There’s a full bathroom with an actual shower, toilet, and sink.
- There’s a bed. There’s actually enough room to sleep 6 in our RV. Who wants to join us?
- There’s a kitchen with a big fridge, freezer, sink, stove, and microwave.
- It has a dining table with plenty of space for me to work.
As you can see, the RV we chose is pretty amazing! We really love it and have already taken some day trips to test everything out.
Now, some of you may be wondering why we bought an RV in the first place. Below are some of the reasons we decided to buy an RV.
- Full-Time RV Travel With Kids – Are They Crazy?
- How Much Does It Cost To RV?
- How To Make Money While RVing
- Common RV Questions – Yes, I Even Talk About What We Do With #2