We’ve been in our RV almost full-time since we bought it a little over one month ago (we went home for 3 days to get more things). I’m definitely no expert at RV living but I have learned many RV tips and tricks since we started traveling in it.
We do still have many other things to learn. However, I wanted to create this post because I know many of you are interested in possibly getting an RV as well.
Just as a refresher, we bought a Class C RV, the Winnebago Itasca Viva, back in July. We bought an RV because:
- We have spent almost the entire year in our car on road trips
- We were spending a lot of money on dingy hotels
- We want to travel more comfortably
- We want to travel at a more leisurely pace
- We want to spend more time with friends and family now that we live far away
- We enjoy traveling
- We are location independent.
Related content: How To Rent An RV: The Best Tips For Your First RV Rental
Here are my tips for beginner RVers. With the below RV tips and tricks in mind, you will hopefully start your RV trip the right way – having fun and enjoying your new lifestyle! [Read more…]