Are you interested in becoming a minimalist? Or, maybe you just want to get rid of some clutter and extra nonsense in your life?
Whatever your reason may be, cutting back on the number of things you own can help you in many ways.
Here are some interesting facts about how clutter impacts our lives:
- The average house has 300,000 items.
- Nearly 10% of households also rent a self-storage unit.
- The average person spends 12 days per year looking for things they can’t find.
- Every day the average office worker spends 1.5 hours looking for things (when a simple filing system like one of these would solve this problem!).
- In a recent survey, 55% of consumers stated they would save anywhere from 16 to 60 minutes a day if they were organized.
- 23% of people pay bills late and have to pay late fees because they are unable to find their bills.
- In the last few decades, the average home has nearly tripled in size.
If you’re looking for blog posts on how to become a minimalist and becoming a minimalist, then you’ve come to the right place. [Read more…]