Recently, we celebrated our one year anniversary of RVing. This past year of RVing has been really amazing for us. There hasn't been a single day when we've wished that we lived in a “real” home!
We love seeing new places, trying new adventures, meeting new people, learning about new areas, and more.
However, if you're thinking about RVing, then you may be a little overwhelmed with questions.
After all, RVing is a somewhat new lifestyle that not too many people take part in. So, this can lead to many questions!
If you're interested in RVing, check out these other blog posts on Making Sense of Cents:
- Becoming an RV Family – How We Travel Full-Time With 4 Kids and 2 Dogs
- How To Make Money While RVing
- How Much Does It Cost To RV?
- Common RV Questions – Yes, I Even Talk About What We Do With #2
- Beginner RV Tips – Dreaming Of A Life On The Road?
Whether you are a young RVer or if you've reached retirement age and want to start the RVing lifestyle, there are several things you may want to think about and research. [Read more…]