Looking for a workbook to get you started with your blog?
The Blogging Planner is a free workbook that I created just for you!
I started my blog, Making Sense of Cents, in August of 2011 and have built a great business.
It allowed me and my husband to leave the day jobs we disliked to pursue something that we loved.
Now, we travel full-time, make a great living (last month we made over $100,000 blogging), have a flexible schedule, have more time to spend with loved ones, and we are able to retire early.
In this free workbook, you’ll receive printables such as:
- Start a Blog Checklist – This checklist will help you lay out your ideas and give you a list of things to get started on.
- New Blog Post Steps – This sheet will help you think of new content to write, as well as the checklist to remember for each blog post you publish.
- Daily or Weekly Blog Planner – This will help you lay out the tasks you need to do each day or week for your blog.
- Blog Stats – This page will allow you to visualize and keep track of your blog stats over the year.
- Monthly Goals – This part of the workbook will help you to better visualize your goals over the year. This is a great way to lay it all out so that you know what you are working towards!
You can download the Free Blogging Planner Workbook below.
I also have a free How To Start a Blog Email Course.
I’m sure many of you are interested in starting a blog but aren’t sure where to start. There’s a lot that goes into blogging, but I make it easy with this course.
With this free email course, I will show you exactly how to create a blog, from the technical side (it’s easy – trust me!) all the way to earning your first income and attracting followers. Each day for seven days, you will receive an email in your inbox that will help you create a successful and profitable blog, all from the very beginning.
Here’s a quick outline of what you will learn in this free 7-day email course:
- Day 1: Reasons you should start a blog.
- Day 2: How to determine what to blog about.
- Day 3: How to create your blog. In this lesson, you will learn how to start a blog on WordPress. My tutorial makes it very easy to start a blog.
- Day 4: How to make money blogging.
- Day 5: My tips for passive income from blogging.
- Day 6: How to grow your traffic and followers.
- Day 7: Miscellaneous blogging tips that will help you be successful.
You can sign up by clicking on this link, or by entering your information in the form below.