Recently, I created a fun printable for all of you called the $20 Savings Challenge so that everyone can learn how to save money.
The $20 Savings Challenge is a great way to easily save $1,040 this year without noticing! All you have to do is save $20 each week for a year, and then you'll easily have $1,040. If you start this now and do it just until the holidays, you will have a nice chunk of change as well!
And, it'll make saving money just a little more enjoyable.
Yes, saving money can be fun!
So many people get tired of paying off debt and saving money, because it can feel so monotonous or they just lack the motivation.
- 12 Work From Home Jobs That Can Earn You $1,000+ Each Month
- 75+ Ways To Make Extra Money
- How To Work From Home Selling On Amazon FBA
- How I Earn Over $100,000 a Month Blogging
- How To Start and Launch A Successful Blog – A Free Course
- How To Live On One Income
- 30+ Ways To Save Money Each Month
- Free Debt Payoff Plan Worksheet
Challenging yourself, such as by starting the $20 Saving Challenge, to save more money is great, because it can help keep your financial goal on your mind and keep you motivated.
Please download my free worksheet, the $20 Savings Challenge by filling out the form below. With this fun challenge, you can easily save $1,040 this year without noticing!