Food is one of the budget areas that many people overspend in. That’s because cooking dinners and making lunches can feel like a lot of work when you are already busy. But, finding delicious and easy meal prep ideas can keep your budget (and maybe your diet too) in shape.
Meal prepping works so well because you do all of the work ahead of time. You cut the vegetables, cook everything, and then portion the meals into individual containers. Then, you have a meal all ready to go.
You can grab these meals before work so you don’t spend money on lunch. You can also use these meal prep ideas to make dinner time easier.
In this list of budget friendly recipes you will find something for nearly every diet out there too – from Keto to vegan.
I’m getting really excited to try some of these meals, especially the nourish bowl!
Other recipe roundups to check out for lunch meal prep:
- Meatless Monday Recipes You Should Try
- Budget Lunch Ideas and Cheap Easy Meals You Should Try
- Budget Recipes and Cheap Easy Meals You Should Try
- 11 Vegetarian Meal Prep Recipes You Have To Try
- 10 Breakfast Meal Prep Recipes
- How To Meal Prep On A Budget
- 12 Delicious And Healthy Meals On A Budget
Note: If you’re looking for easy weekly meal plans that are full of budget recipes, I recommend $5 Meal Plan. $5 Meal Plan is a meal planning service that sends you a delicious meal plan and shopping list every week for just $5 a month.