Today, I have a great article to share with you from Kyle Kroeger on how to invest in real estate. He has a goal of reaching $5,000,000 in rental property value, and is sharing his plan today.
The prospect of retiring early on real estate is highly intriguing to me. It should be for a number of people and I’ll highlight a bit more below.
For millennials, like me, we don’t have it easy. Despite the mainstream media’s thoughts, millennials have faced a Great Recession, massive student loans and a global pandemic already at a young age.
We’ve seen a lot but that can be used to our advantage for financial planning and life goals.
That’s okay if things are a bit harder for millennials financially. It’s a bit more fun when things are hard.
Here I’m ready to show you why real estate investing can be a great asset class.
- How This 29 Year Old Is Building A Real Estate Empire
- How This 34 Year Old Owns 7 Rental Homes
- 20 Ways I Saved a 20% Deposit To Purchase My First Investment Property At 20
- 11 Tips For Renovating An Abandoned 115 Year Old House On A Budget
- How To Start Investing In Rental Property For Beginners