What are seven things you have done, still have to do, and hope to do? Here's mine:
- Finally finished decorating the basement. We now have couches, a desk, a flat screen, coffee table, and so on down there.
- Started watching for food spending, and we have saved a lot now!
- We started saving a little more, but we want to start aggressively saving soon.
- Paid a little more to my school loans every month
- Increased our monthly mortgage payment
- Cleaned and decorated the guest bedroom
- Cleaned the front yard
- Pay off my school loans
- Pay off the car loan
- Finish funding my emergency fund
- Paint nearly every room in our house
- Start aggressively saving
- Take my dogs to the vet for shots
- Talk with our lending agent about refinancing the house
- Pay off the car loan completely
- Re-carpet the living room
- Install new lighting in the dining room
- I don't hope to do this, but the BF does. He wants a new car next summer
- Finish my MBA program!
- Go to Europe
- Start aggressively paying off my school loans (I'm shooting for at least $1,000 a month)
As many of you might notice, I've changed the blog quite a bit today, let me know what you like and don't like!