One year ago, I launched a new series here on Making Sense of Cents where I interview people who are doing extraordinary things with their lives.
I started this new series because I wanted to show you all real stories about financial successes, and I wanted you to get to know the people leading these extraordinary lives.
I figured this would not only be great motivation, but it would also show everyone the different things that are possible. Plus, interviewing these amazing people is a great way to learn from them as they share their secrets to success with us.
Here’s a quick snapshot of the people I interviewed this year:
- How This 28 Year Old Retired With $2.25 Million
- This Successful Entrepreneur Went From Welfare To Earning Millions – Interview With Kimra Luna
- From Rags To Riches- How Tina Immigrated To America With Nothing And Now Has A Net Worth Of $2,000,000
- How This Couple Does Van Life With A Baby (and a dog!)
- How This Successful Family Of Four Makes Travel Blogging Work For Them
- How This Family Moved To The “Hood” And Paid Off $120,000 In Debt
- How This Couple Bought An $11,500 RV, Traveled To All 50 States, And Built A Thriving Business
- How This Couple Paid Off $204,971.31 In Debt
- How We Paid Off $195,000 In Debt In 18 Months!
- How This 29 Year Old Is Building A Real Estate Empire
- How Elizabeth Reached Financial Independence By 32 And Moved To A Homestead