Hello! I have a great guest post from Mike Futia. He is very knowledgeable when it comes to SEO and used his expertise to earn $95,000 as an Amazon affiliate, with 88% of his traffic coming from Google. He only works a few hours per week on this and has had huge success! Below is what he did and he teaches you this in this HUGE guide that is over 5,000 words. Enjoy!
Hi all, my name is Mike and today I’m going to show you how you can really increase your affiliate income by following the SEO and keyword research blueprint that I’m about to lay out below.
If you can execute on the steps I’m about to show you, then your SEO will improve and your Google rankings will go up and your organic traffic will increase, allowing you to make more affiliate sales for your blog.
By the end of this post, you will know …
- What a user’s intent is when they’re searching in Google and how to capture them along the sales funnel
- Why your blog’s “relevance” is so important to ranking in Google and how to use this to your advantage
- How to uncover dozens of keyword ideas that are perfect for generating affiliate income
- How to find keyword ideas that your competitors are already ranking for
- How to analyze a keyword’s competitiveness and whether it’s worth going after
Also, you can sign up for The SEO Starter Pack (FREE Video Training) – Level up your SEO knowledge in just 60 minutes with this FREE 6-day video training.