How much does college cost? This is a question many wonder. There’s rarely a week that goes by where I don’t receive an email from a student or parents of a student who are looking for ways to cut college costs. That’s why today I want to talk about college costs and how you can create a college budget that works so that you can save money in college.
College is very expensive – there is no doubt about that.
However, I want you to know that it IS possible to get a valuable college degree on a budget!
The average public university is over $20,000 per year and the average private university totals over $45,000 once you account for tuition, room and board, fees, textbooks, living expenses and more.
Even with how expensive college can possibly be, there are many ways to cut college expenses and create a college budget so that you can control rising college costs.
Continue reading below to read about the many different ways I cut college costs. While I was not perfect and still racked up student loan debt, I did earn three college degrees on a reasonable budget.
- How I Graduated From College In 2.5 Years With 2 Degrees AND Saved $37,500
- How I Paid Off $38,000 In Student Loan Debt In 7 Months
- The Benefits of Paying Off Student Loan Debt Early
- Should I Ruin My Retirement By Helping My Child Through College?
- How To Save Money – My Best Money Saving Tips
- How To Go To College In Europe For $8,000 Or Less A Year