Here's my Weekly Money Check-up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on food and gas. Like My Pretty Pennies, most of our bills are due at the beginning of the month.
2. Today I am thankful for my job and my family. I may not talk to my mom and sister a whole ton, but I do appreciate them a lot.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was sleep in bed pretty much all weekend. I have such a busy week that I can't help but be lazy on the weekend.
4. I will consider this week a success if I start my group project and actually finish it.
5. The coolest place I have visited is Puerto Rico this past summer!