This post is courtesy of Misty over at Digging out from our Mess.
- I'm still on track to only go grocery shopping every 2 weeks (besides getting milk, bread, and fruit). This eliminates me being able to buy any junk food.
- The weather is great so we haven't been turning the air on as much. It was on all weekend though, but that was one of the only times since the beginning on September.
- I've been working out lately. I have weights at home and have been lifting at home (they're only 5 pounders, so I'm not going to be crazy muscle woman or anything.
- Need to get new stickers for the license plates on the truck. That will be around $85, not including the amount needed for the inspection. The total will most likely be around $120, and we hardly ever drive this truck, so this amount stinks. Still haven't done this yet uggghhh.
- My dogs still need to go to the vet and get shots.
- One of my professors hates me and gave me a ZERO on my mid-term the other day. It was a multiple choice test and she won't give me my answer sheet back, so now I'm going to the Dean at my school to talk to him about the problems that I've been having with my professor. I'm positive I got a 100% on the test, and I don't think it's even possible to get a ZERO. I'm not really sure what her problem is, but for some reason she does not like me. She ignores me whenever I have a question, I always catch her rolling her eyes at me, calls me boy names (I'm not sure why, but she likes to call me Michael all the time) and other people in the class have noticed the other things that she does to me.
What's going on in your life?