1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on my mortgage. And I guess also the other $1,300 in bills I had due, ahh!
2. Today I am thankful for my family and especially the BF. He is so nice to me and I appreciate him so much. Without him, I don't know where I'd be.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was lay in bed for a considerable amount of time yesterday. I love to sleep. However, I fell asleep in my guest bed the other day, and that bed is MUCH more comfortable than ours, so I'm thinking about switching them out. The bed in there is a full though, and ours is a queen. Is there much of a difference? Never really noticed.
4. I will consider this week a success if I study for my test and get an A.
5. Today I plan to study, study, study for an exam. SAVE ME!
How's your week?
P.S. check out We're Making History's giveaway!