This post is courtesy of Misty over at Digging out from our Mess.
- I'm doing really good with the grocery budget for October. I think I will be around $300.
- I've been working out lately. I went Thursday through Sunday. I have faith in this!
- We only spent $39 on the bar and going out this weekend. This is around our goal.
- I'm starting to feel bad for the BF, but he was offered hours to come in on Sundays for the Sundays from right after Thanksgiving until Christmas. And it would be around 7 to 8 hours each Sunday. But this does mean more MONEY! He's happy about it also though, and we just keep telling ourselves that it's only one month where he'll be miserable. So this means that he'll be working 6 days a week, 8 hours on Sundays and around 12-13 hours on the weekdays.
- Need to get new stickers for the license plates on the truck. That will be around $85, not including the amount needed for the inspection. The total will most likely be around $120, and we hardly ever drive this truck, so this amount stinks. Still haven't done this yet uggghhh.
- It's been cold and hot, so we've been turning on our heat on some days.
- A lot of school projects are due soon, so I will need to actually start working on stuff. I am not looking forward to this AT ALL. I don't have time and I have no motivation. I can't wait until I get my MBA next year and not have to worry about classes and working full-time.
What's going on in your life?