Are you looking for quick and easy air fryer recipes?
I bought my first air fryer about one year ago, and it is one of my favorite cooking gadgets. I have the Instant Pot Duo Crisp 11-in-1 Air Fryer, and I use it multiple times each week.
Air fryers are easy to use, and they can make a delicious meal in less than an hour with very minimal work needed. They can save you a ton of time, plus cleanup is easy.
Besides easy cleanup, air fryers allow you to get that crispy, fried taste without using nearly as much cooking oil. This means your air-fried meals are healthier alternatives, and they are so much easier to cook.
People have been telling me to get an air fryer for a couple of years, and I was hesitant because we don’t have a lot of counter space. We split our time between a boat and a tiny house, and I am always careful to add more clutter.
But I am so happy that I bought my air fryer – it is definitely worth the space.
Because I love using my air fryer, I wanted to share some of the best air fryer recipes I’ve found online. Here are some of my favorites from today’s article:
- Fish Tacos With Cilantro Lime Slaw – Living on a boat means we eat lots of fish. Wes is often fishing, and we end up with a ton of fish. This recipe is a great way to prepare some of the fish he catches.
- Air Fryer Sesame Cauliflower Wings – If you love wings but want a vegetarian alternative, this is a delicious option. The sauce is delicious with ginger, soy sauce, sriracha, and garlic.
- Air Fryer Grilled Cheese – This one is so easy that even children can make it.
- Air Fryer Vegetables – If you are looking for a new and easy way to cook vegetables, this recipe is a great one. You can try out different seasonings too for a delicious side dish.
- Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken – I love jalapeno poppers and make them nearly once a week. This recipe takes a traditional jalapeno popper and has them wrapped in chicken thighs. You can make this for dinner or as an appetizer.
As I said, cooking with an air fryer makes it easy to cook and clean up your meals, and who doesn’t love that?!
The air fryer recipes I am sharing with you today will make this week’s meal planning easy because you will have so many new recipes to try. These ones are great for a quick weeknight meal or when you have company over.
I hope you enjoy the 12 air fryer recipes I’m sharing today! [Read more…]