Do you want to learn how to start a litter cleanup business? Here’s how you can start a parking lot litter cleanup business and earn $30 to $50 per hour.
Brian Winch makes a living (it’s a $650,000+ per year business for him) by picking up trash.
Brian has been featured here on Making Sense of Cents before in the article he wrote – Get Paid $30 – $50 Per Hour To Pick Up Trash.
I recently asked him to take part in an interview to answer some of the common questions that you’ve had about starting a litter removal business.
Are you wondering questions such as:
- How much can a person earn with a parking lot litter cleanup business?
- What are the pros and cons of having a litter cleanup business?
- Why would businesses pay for a litter cleanup service?
- How much does it cost to start a litter cleanup business?
- How do you find customers for your parking lot cleanup business?
If so, please continue reading the interview below to see the answers to the questions above as well as answers to other common questions.