Hey everyone! Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I have so much to do today. Homework, group projects, studying for midterms (which are next week), cleaning, and so much more! Save me.
- teenage girl pregnant in waiting room
- How do I not spend all my money
- How to work out
- Scared people running
- Nasty hair
- Not sure where the pregnant keyword comes from.
- Just don't spent all your money!
- At least walk around and that should be something!
- Ha I don't even know what to say about this one.
- I'm really hoping I don't have nasty hair…
- Over at From Shopping to Saving, she's going to be a homeowner! Congrats!
- Upendilife had good news. Congrats on being accepted into a university!
- Over at Well Heeled Blog, she's trying to decide what she wants to do. I'm extremely jealous of her school and travel situation.
- I always feel like I can relate to everything Daisy says, especially about life do-overs.
- Tanner's been talking about vacations, and I love anything with vacations.
- The Happy Homeowner cut down her Harvard expenses by a TON
Have a great day!