Looking to start and/or grow your blog?
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is a digital bundle of trainings and tools to help you make more money and grow (or start) your blog.
With this bundle, you can get 76 blogging resources which are worth $6,309.98 for just $97 total.
This is a huge discount!
In this bundle there are:
- 53 courses and videos
- 13 ebooks
- 5 workbooks
- 4 templates, and
- 1 membership included
This bundle of blogging resources has been curated to give you a comprehensive blogging education that will grow with you as you hit each blogging milestone – at a price that’s too good to miss.
One resource included that I think makes the whole thing worth it by itself is the Ivory Mix Membership by Kayla Butler (value $97). This is who I have been using for photos on Making Sense of Cents for YEARS, and I highly recommend. I use her photos for Pinterest images, in blog posts, social media, and more.
I pay for the Ivory Mix Membership every year, so I love that this is included in the bundle. It’s like you’re getting everything else for free since I know how valuable and useful her photo membership is!
Some of the other valuable resources you may be interested in include:
- Wicked At WordPress by Chelsea Clarke (value $597) – Stop letting your lack of WordPress prowess block you from getting ahead in your business. This course will help you to finally understand and use WordPress.
- 30 Days to Blogging Success by Dale Persons (value $97) – A step-by-step course to help you start and grow your brand-new blog in just one month.
- Newsletter in a Night by Helene Sula (value $97) – A workshop that will walk you through how to create a newsletter and how to get the right people to sign up for your list + full tech training on creating, optimizing, & monetizing your list.
- Elevate Your Emails: Secret insider tips to monetize your email list by Debbie Gartner (value $37) – This course teaches strategies to monetize and engage your people by just being yourself.
- Terms & Conditions Template for Bloggers and Content Creators by Lucrezia Iapichino (value $87) – Plug-and-play template drafted by an experienced lawyer and specifically designed for bloggers.
- Build Your Digital Etsy Empire by Sadie Smiley (value $127) – Discover the blueprint you need to build your Etsy Empire without wasting time, money, or effort.
- HARO Backlink Strategy Guide: Build high quality backlinks to your blog in less than 10 minutes per day! by Kelan & Brittany Kline (value $27) – This HARO backlink strategy guide has helped hundreds of bloggers build relevant high-quality backlinks from sources like Forbes, Business Insider, Readers Digest, Huffington Post, and more!
- Pinterest Profit System by Misty Dorman (value $297) – Discover how to pull in dozens of highly interested leads every single day without private messaging, spamming, or spending a dime.
- Blogger Jumpstart by Chad Fullerton (value $127) – Discover proven shortcuts to consistently produce and publish high-value content for your blog that your audience will crave!
I understand that there are 76 resources in this bundle and you may even be overwhelmed thinking about that.
I know that most people won’t take them all, but you have the option to take all for the low $97 price. Even if you could pick just a few resources from this bundle, you would be getting a valuable deal out of it.
Here are some common questions that I’ve received:
“Why am I able to get 76 courses and resources for only $97? What’s the catch?” – The bundle is a super low price because the creators of each resource are using it as an opportunity to get their name in front of thousands of new readers.
“Is this one big course? Or a bunch of different products?” This bundle is a collection of 53 eCourses, 13 eBooks, 4 templates, 5 workbooks & printables, and 1 membership site. Inside this bundle, you will find tons of resources with step-by-step instructions to get started, how to grow your email list, the best ways to monetize your blog, and so much more.
“What am I going to do with so many resources?” There is no way on earth each of these resources is relevant to where you are right now. Some of them will have a lot of appeal, and some won’t. But in most cases, it only takes 3 or 4 eBooks or eCourses that you’re going to use for you to start saving money. Not to mention, there are 28 resources alone that are worth as much or more than the cost of the bundle itself. So, even though you won’t use every resource in the bundle, it would still be really hard to not save a ton of money anyway.
“What if I buy it and don’t like it?” Although Ultimate Bundles has an extremely low return rate at less than 1/4 of the industry standard, there are some people who it doesn’t work for. That’s why they offer a 100% happiness guarantee refund policy for 30 days. If you don’t love it, just email and ask for a full refund.
“Can I just wait and purchase it some other time? Isn’t this “limited time only” just a sales gimmick?” Due to the unique nature of this sale (Ultimate Bundles does not have the perpetual right to sell the eBooks and eCourses in the bundle) and in order to honor their contracts with the product creators, the sale will truly end on Monday, September 27th. I have already had many people ask me to extend the sale. However, this is not something I can do due to the above. If you are interested, I highly recommend purchasing the bundle before the sale ends.